The 415 entry…
I’m home and ready to exercise my rights and duty tomorrow! I also bought a piece of STABILO eraser – to be sliced into thinly pieces and shared among my buddies tonight. And these thinly pieces will then be recycled by giving it away to other voters tomorrow!
Well, I didn’t have a chance to attend any political rally in town; but then, the poster war among the warring factions is quite intense! Among the catchy phrases: “416*: Bye Bye Taib” and “Vote SUPP = Vote Taib”… Phew!
Guess what!? On the way back home this afternoon, I saw few contract workers were busying themselves putting up a SNAP banner! Kinda of “It’s now or never”, lah… Was it due to its low budget allocation?!
In the remote area, the campaign wasn’t really happening due to the presence of watchdogs! However, the warring factions do have its own way to entice potential voters into their camp! Yeah; vote buying is obvious and no one could argue on that!
I would say that the elders are very hard to accept change; meaning that “No money, no vote (for you)!” We – as the aware voters – should ask ourselves: Is money really matters to make up one’s mind?
And that’s political corruption!
The Balat Nipu faction have to sponsor food and beverages; including promises and millions of Ringgit worth of projects to entice its potential voters. They did so as they knew (and still assume) that there are potential voters out there who are easily to be bought. Besides, gomen servants are also in dilemma; voting the opposition in means loss of income, promotion, allowances and other privy! Well, we can describe this situation (involving both Balat Nipu and potential voters) as “selling their souls to the devil” lah!
Anyway, I’m not sure whether the opposition did the same. What I knew of is that whether it’s rain or sunshine, day time or night time, thousands of people attended its political gatherings – based on free will! Are these potential voters waiting for their political savior? It could be; but then, some of them could also be the Balat Nipu spies…
The younger, educated generation – unlike their elders – are not prone to money politics! They do aware about their rights (including hardship); they are prone to change and ascribed to power-based politics!
Should the Balat Nipu faction win this election tomorrow (night), I could assume that its win is due to election fraud (e.g. switching of original ballot boxes with the “crafted” ones)! And it’s up to the defeated faction to ask for vote recount – which is a must!
Well, I’m trying my best to canvass support from my buddies and other youngsters to cast their votes for opposition – till the eleventh hour – God willing! Whether it’s a win or lose game, that would be hard to tell…
So, happy voting, folks! Do bring your own, thinly sliced eraser and share it with other voters tomorrow! Who knows, the (eraser) sharing could be a blessing in disguise – where our state wealth could be shared equally by all ethnic groups found in Sarawak – in the near future!
* “416” means “April 16 (2011)”…
3 Comments »
Tiyung Dayak a.k.a. Teddy a.k.a. Ted a.k.a. TD
Who is this Tiyung Dayak guy?!
Yes, I have appointed myself as a Blogotician prior to the 12th General Election, which was held all over Malaysia on March 08, 2008. And for the first time in Malaysian history since her independence from the Brits 50 years ago, 2/3 of BN majority has been denied by the opposition. Yes, thanks again to the advancement of ICT – the domain factor that has proves its effectiveness in this cyber war games, where blogs and blogging are the submain factors that has and ever will influence voters’ perception toward ineffective Malaysian leaders (and not just the ineffective Bidayuh leaders).
Since time immemorial (?!), the Malaysians have been denied the truth and most of the time they have been fed with true lies through the gomen-controlled mainstream media! Based on my random survey, it is safe for me to conclude that almost 85% of Malaysian population did not have access to the ICT. But then, there is hope for the better, especially among the young, educated Malaysians, as they are now the major force behind this IT Age Revolution, who are gradually aware about the importance of ICT and put in use in their daily life.
Yes, I hereby take an “e-oath” that I’ll be a responsible Blogotician and practice my rights to express my views freely (here and there!) for the betterment of the future of Bidayuh young ones…
In the name of “Hope for a Better Future” I swear, lah…
Disclaimer: Yes, correct! Come to know him (first) before you’ll love him (and NOT the other way round)… L.O.L.!!!
Recent Complaints by (the Dayak) Bloggers
Jordan Zwagerman on Been chased by a “killer lady”… tiyungdayak on The 415 entry… tiyungdayak on The 415 entry… Interesting Foto on The 415 entry… Interesting Foto on MONEY TALK – Part IV – “Financ… tiyungdayak on The boomed-bastic bastion… Papayuk on A ye-olde story revisited… Papayuk on Another “high” expectation… tiyungdayak on Another “high” expectation… tiyungdayak on Another “high” expectation… Papayuk on Another “high” expectation… tiyungdayak on Whata “double joy” celebr… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?! Uhmm… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?! Uhmm… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?! Uhmm…
The Recruitment Drive is ON… Come and join us!
No. of complaints received so far...
- 48,376 complaints! Aiyah!!!
The Origins of Complainants…
The Origins of Complainants since January 6, 2011!
The Malaysian Time…
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- Battle @ Batang Ai – The graphical presentation…
- Video 101: How to be a (homegrown) “pirate”…Nowadays, the internet technology is kept on changing and developing, and so are the internet users. Therefore, the Dayak internet users have to change and develop (their mindset), too! Well, it’s DayakBaru.com’s tag: “CHANGE WE MUST“, right?! Yup, Obama did say “CHANGE“; MLTR did sing about “CHANGE” through their “I’m gonna come back” song… In […] […]
- Bye 2013, welocme 2014 December 31, 2013I am very happy to say good bye to 2013 with no regrets…. much have happened but the beauty of 2013 is that I have survived it socially, financially and politically… Socially I have met and made more new friends … Continue reading →
- SARIN Gas Posoning- a possible Herbal answer September 13, 2013Herbal tea could be the answer to SARIN Gas poisoning... Continue reading →
- Bye 2013, welocme 2014 December 31, 2013
- Happy Gawai Christmas! + Beer vs. Milk For Dayaks? + Stop Double Festive Wastage! December 22, 2011Let’s examine a typical, average Christmas/Gawai expenses by a Dayak family: 1. Beers of 10 crates (6 crates Tiger Beer and 4 crates TsingTao Beer). The reason with buying two grades of beer is one for standard show-off for VIP guests and one for common visitors. Cost: Tiger Beer 6 crates/ RM65 X 6 = […]
- Mandatory IQ Test For Voters – Let’s Kick Out The Idiots From Voting! December 22, 2011This is perhaps another proposed solution for EC on how to improve our democracy: Mandatory IQ test for voters. There must be some sort of control and filtering for such an important decision-making process and democracy is at best not to be ruined by village idiots and pirates with MyKad. When democracy being hijacked by […]
- Happy Gawai Christmas! + Beer vs. Milk For Dayaks? + Stop Double Festive Wastage! December 22, 2011
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- “Disastrous Environmental And Socio-economic Consequences” – Evidence Mounts Against Mega-Dams August 26, 2014As Adenan Satem ploughs on with Taib’s SCORE (Sarawak Corridor of Renewable Energy) programme for 15 more mega-dams in Sarawak, the evidence continues to mount that these structures are an outdated concept, which are being proved to do far more harm than good and to lose rather than gain money…
- DAY 300 – “No Consent To Proceed”! August 18, 2014Grass roots campaigners and International NGOs joined forces in Kuala Lumpur today to ram home the realities about the Baram Dam, pet project of Taib Mahmud. In summary, they pointed out the plan has no legal right to proceed and flies in the face of a long list of legal…
- Wolf Of Wall Street Backer’s Business Links With 1MDB And Jho Low! August 12, 2014After months of refusing to identify their backers, the film production company Red Granite Pictures has now named its main sponsor during an interview with the New York Times. He is the Abu Dhabi based Chief Executive of Aabar Investments, Mr Mohamed Ahmed Badawy Al-Husseiny. Aabar is a fund known to…
- How Najib Razak Planned To Use The Queen Of England – EXCLUSIVE! August 8, 2014Sarawak Report can provide the answer to the question which is perplexing Malaysians. Why did the Federal Court insist on suddenly scheduling their show trial for Anwar Ibrahim on Sept 8th and 9th, despite the fact that his lawyer would be away on medical leave until October? At first the…
- Murum Dam Is “High Risk” – Official Report August 7, 2014The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for the Murum Dam clearly stated back in 2008 that it was a “High Risk” project, in several categories concerning basic safety, we can now reveal. In particular, the report referred to the problem of sedimentation of the upper Murum River, caused by current logging,…
- “Cascading Failure” – Catastrophic Warning On Murum Dam Was Kept Hidden! MAJOR EXCLUSIVE August 5, 2014This diagram illustrates the “catastrophic” consequences of a possible “cascading failure” of the Murum and Bakun Dams. It comes from the official Environmental Impact Assessment report submitted to Sarawak Energy in 2008, but kept secret till now. A wall of water travelling “at high speed” is shown as having inundated…
- Second Senior Engineer From Murum Dam Site Dies – EXCLUSIVE August 4, 2014Sarawak Energy has lost a second Senior Engineer from the Murum Dam site to an un-expected and untimely death in a matter of a few weeks. As reported in the Borneo Post, Jabing Bujing sadly died in his bed shortly after returning from Sabah on 29th July. He was discovered…
- Murum Manager Was Investigated By MACC Before Sudden Death EXCLUSIVE! July 30, 2014Sarawak Report has learnt that Sarawak Energy’s Technical Manager for the Muram Dam hydro-electric project, Frankie Chin, was questioned by the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) shortly before his sudden death last month. However, The MACC has formally denied the claim. Frankie Chin died on the night of 12th June after…
- FBC Media’s Greenwash Proposal For Malaysian Palm Oil Council! EXPOSE July 25, 2014Sarawak Report has acquired a dossier of damning proposals made by the discredited PR firm, FBC Media, to the government-funded Malaysian Palm Oil Council, for improving the industry’s tarnished image. It confirms the strategy of ‘greenwash’ to deliberately mislead the world’s public about the true nature of this massive agribusiness,…
- Top UK ‘Think Tank’ Staged BN’s Latest PR Stunt On Palm Oil – INVESTIGATION July 23, 2014The prominent London-based free market ‘think tank’, the Institute of Economic Affairs, has been put in an embarrassing position over an apparent conflict of interest, thanks to remarks by Sarawak’s Deputy Chief Minister, Alfred Jabu. Jabu, in a speech earlier this week, boasted about his “world-wide acknowledgement” by the Institute,…
- “Disastrous Environmental And Socio-economic Consequences” – Evidence Mounts Against Mega-Dams August 26, 2014
- Identity Theft used to set up company with SSM August 27, 2014PRESS STATEMENT 27 AUGUST 2014Recently, I was approached by a friend who wishes to be only known as Mr. Wong whose his name and his identity card number (IC No.) have been used without his knowledge to set up three companies namely:-1) Success Gourmet Solution,2) Mainland Nice Resources, and 3) Jack Connect EnterpriseAll these three c […]
- Expert: Sultan has no power to ask more names August 27, 20141:22PM Aug 27, 2014Without mincing words, constitutional expert Abdul Aziz Bari claimed that the Selangor sultan had no power to request for more names with regard to the menteri besar post.He also said the request was unconstitutional since there is a candidate, PKR president Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail, with clear majority support."Majority is the only c […]
- Bruno Manser honoured on his 60th birthday August 27, 201411:34AM Aug 25, 2014By Dukau PapauBruno Manser, who was Sarawak’s most wanted man in the 1990s and went missing in the tropical rainforests inhabited by the Penan community in the Upper Baram area has been a rare honour.A team of Swiss scientists have named two recently discovered animal species in the tropical rainforests of Borneo after Manser.The Natura […]
- Adenan: We’re not happy with 5pct oil royalty August 27, 201411:40AM Aug 27, 2014By Dukau PapauSarawak Chief Minister Adenan Satem is not happy about the five percent royalty it has been receiving for the past 39 years for oil and gas tapped from that state."We are not satisfied with the five percent. We want a higher royalty in order to spur the state's development under the 12th Malaysia Plan," he tol […]
- “Disastrous Environmental And Socio-economic Consequences” – Evidence Mounts Against Mega-Dams August 26, 2014Artist’s impression of Taib’s “brainchild” the planned Baram Dam.As Adenan Satem ploughs on with Taib’s SCORE (Sarawak Corridor of Renewable Energy) programme for 15 more mega-dams in Sarawak, the evidence continues to mount that these structures are an outdated concept, which are being proved to do far more harm than good and to lose rather than gain money […]
- 9 new state seats possible August 26, 2014by Peter Sibon, firstname.lastname@example.org. Posted on August 26, 2014, TuesdayDatu Takun SunggahEC to start delineation exercise in December, the last one in 2001 produced 9 additional seatsKUCHING: Around nine new state seats may be created when the Election Commission (EC) conducts its delineation exercise in December this year.EC state director Datu Taku […]
- Putrajaya using Sedition Act to silence critics, says Bersih 2.0 August 26, 2014Published: 26 August 2014 The Coalition for Clean and Fair Elections (Bersih 2.0) today expressed concern at the continued use of the Sedition Act 1948 "to silence dissenters and freedom of speech".In a statement, Bersih 2.0 chairperson Maria Chin Abdullah said Shah Alam MP Khalid Samad of PAS was the latest opposition lawmaker to be charged with […]
- Christian woman may sue Islamic authorities August 26, 201411:14AM Aug 26, 2014By Susan LooneIndonesian Christian therapist Halimah is mulling legal action on the action of the Penang Islamic authorities that led to her being convicted of close proximity (khalwat) three years ago.Halimah’s lawyer is considering this following her discharge and acquittal by the Penang Lower Syariah Court today.Cecil Rajendra (left), […]
- NGO: MPOB colluding with palm oil firms August 26, 20148:54PM Aug 26, 2014By Dukau PapauSarawak Natives Customary Rights Land Network (Tahabas) has accused Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB) of not only of suppressing the rights of the native oil palm growers, but also protecting the giant oil palm companies in land disputes.Tahabas said that the board sides with companies who “illegally” occupy native customary ri […]
- Khalid resigns as Selangor MB, no snap polls August 26, 20144:42PM Aug 26, 2014By Ram AnandThe sultan of Selangor has consented to Abdul Khalid Ibrahim's request to relinquish his post as menteri besar.This debunks speculation of dissolution of the Selangor legislative assembly and subsequent snap polls. However, the ruler had asked him to remain at the helm until a replacement is appointed.A jovial looking Khal […]
- Identity Theft used to set up company with SSM August 27, 2014
- Surat Terbuka Untuk Murshidul Am PAS August 13, 2014Surat terbuka untuk Murshidul Am Pas ZULKIFLI SULONG 13 August 2014Ke hadapan Tok Guru Nik Aziz yang disayangi.Apa khabar Tok Guru? Semoga Tok Guru sentiasa tabah dalam menghadapi penyakit yang dihidapi. Saya yakin, Tok Guru dikehendaki Allah untuk terus hidup bagi menjadi penyelamat kepada parti dan jemaah yang Tok Guru pimpin ini ketika ia sedang dilanda b […]
- PKR'S 7 Points, Better Than Nothing? July 23, 2014THE 22ND JULY 2014 SEVEN POINTS BY PAKATAN RAKYAT (7P).Comments by Sarawak Headhunter in red: Point 11. In recognition of the spirit of the federal compact signed in 1963 known as the Malaysia Agreement, to:a.Recognise – in the Federal Constitution, text books and official discourses – Sabah and Sarawak as special states that are equal partners to the Penins […]
- UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: Hanya Persepsi atau Kenyataan??? June 27, 2014UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: Hanya Persepsi atau Kenyataan???: "Persepsi Semenanjung menjajah Sabah dan Sarawak perlu dihapuskan dengan seberapa segera kerana selagi ia terus wujud, potensi untuk...
- UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: SEJARAH ADALAH SARJANA AGUNG DALAM KEHIDUPAN June 27, 2014UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: SEJARAH ADALAH SARJANA AGUNG DALAM KEHIDUPAN: 1. Selayang pandang tentang pembentukan Malaysia, yang dicetuskan oleh Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra pada 27 Mei 1961 dalam satu majlis yang...
- UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: "Pemuda-Pemudi Semua Marilah, Bangunlah Bersatu Se... June 27, 2014UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: "Pemuda-Pemudi Semua Marilah, Bangunlah Bersatu Se...: Ibarat "keluar mulut harimau, masuk mulut buaya".Sinonim dengan perumpamaan ini begitulah hal yang terjadi kepada Negara Sabah ...
- What Do We Call UMNo & The Malays Who Support It? May 23, 2014UMNo, in spite of governing the country for more than 50 years, has ironically emerged as the biggest threat to itself and to the nation. The parasitic seeds of this disaster were planted within UMNo from its very inception and have now grown out of control.The tree that fed itself fat on the resources of the land now feeds on the very people themselves - al […]
- Misguided Attempt By A Sarawakian To Justify Malayan Oppression of Sarawak April 8, 2014Malaysian InsiderSide Views Sarawak for Sarawakian kleptocrats – Brewin Edward EmprangApril 08, 2014Sarawak Headhunter's comments in red.By history, the states of Sabah and Sarawak are enjoying many privileges. Restricting people from entering the states for no sensible reason is one of them.In reality these are not privileges but necessary provisions t […]
- Is Apostasy Of Any Concern To Islam? February 20, 2014Is apostasy of any concern to Islam?NOT AT ALL. Nor should it be. What therefore is all the fuss about, especially in Malaysia? Is Islam or Muslims in Malaysia under attack from apostates from Islam or from proselytizing Christians and others, perhaps even atheists and secularists? Perhaps it is time for Muslims to start thinking and behaving rationally in a […]
- Allah Says: "Let There Be No Compulsion In Religion" February 5, 2014ONE of the very basic principles of Islam that is stated by Allah in the Qur’an is simply this:“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 256]Many Muslim […]
- Rural Sarawakians & Sabahans Still Held In BN's Oppressive Grip November 30, 2013Why the 'urban tsunami' stopped at the coastKeruah Usit3:02PM May 11, 2013ANTIDOTE Why did rural Sarawakians and Sabahans stay with BN, while their urban counterparts voted overwhelmingly for change? BN's strategy of carping on ethnic insecurities made no impact in Borneo, yet BN won 48 of 57 parliamentary seats in Sabah, Labuan and Sarawak.In […]
- Surat Terbuka Untuk Murshidul Am PAS August 13, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The 2014 VMAs: All About Oversexualization Pushed by Music Industry Puppets August 26, 2014The 2014 VMAs were focused on a single theme – a theme that was expressed using most of the stars [...] The post The 2014 VMAs: All About Oversexualization Pushed by Music Industry Puppets appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- 2014 Emmy Awards – Best Psychopath of the Year August 21, 2014Benny and Kevin from JoyCamp present the award for “Outstanding Psychopath of the Year” at the 2014 Emmy Awards. We’re [...] The post 2014 Emmy Awards – Best Psychopath of the Year appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Satan in the Hindu Scriptures August 20, 2014I have studied in particular the Hindu philosophy of the Gita and other major philosophical works. I have further studied the Vabishya [...] The post Satan in the Hindu Scriptures appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Ferguson : Proof That America is Turning Into a Militarized Police State August 15, 2014Equipped with fatigues, assault weapons and armored vehicles, the police response in Ferguson, Missouri was proof that America is quickly [...] The post Ferguson : Proof That America is Turning Into a Militarized Police State appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- The Hidden Life of the Kennedys : The Elite Dynasty That Got Decimated (Pt. III) August 14, 2014The death of John F. Kennedy is the most obvious conspiracy of American history. The killing of his brother Robert [...] The post The Hidden Life of the Kennedys : The Elite Dynasty That Got Decimated (Pt. III) appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Modern Scientific Community – The New Church & How Technology Is A Drug Part III July 31, 2014Part III Moral Lessons of The Scientific Machine & Political Agenda Behind The Scientific Method (Long article ahead, prepare yourself [...] The post Modern Scientific Community – The New Church & How Technology Is A Drug Part III appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Psychiatrist Colin Ross Provides Credible Evidence for the Existence of Satanic Ritual Abuse July 29, 2014Dr. Colin Ross is a psychiatrist specializing in posttraumatic stress and trauma related disorders, particularly dissociative identity disorder (formerly called [...] The post Psychiatrist Colin Ross Provides Credible Evidence for the Existence of Satanic Ritual Abuse appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Symbolic Pics of the Month 08/14 July 28, 2014In this edition of SPOTM : Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey, Dakota Fanning and more proof that Illuminati symbolism in [...] The post Symbolic Pics of the Month 08/14 appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- D.I.D. Part I: Follow the White Rabbit July 23, 2014As I stated in my first article, I do not believe in anything and everything that follows is pure speculation. [...] The post D.I.D. Part I: Follow the White Rabbit appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- The Hidden Life of the Kennedys : The Elite Dynasty That Got Decimated (Pt. II) July 21, 2014John F. Kennedy was an iconic President who defined an entire era. Although he was placed in office by his [...] The post The Hidden Life of the Kennedys : The Elite Dynasty That Got Decimated (Pt. II) appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- The 2014 VMAs: All About Oversexualization Pushed by Music Industry Puppets August 26, 2014