The 415 entry…
I’m home and ready to exercise my rights and duty tomorrow! I also bought a piece of STABILO eraser – to be sliced into thinly pieces and shared among my buddies tonight. And these thinly pieces will then be recycled by giving it away to other voters tomorrow!
Well, I didn’t have a chance to attend any political rally in town; but then, the poster war among the warring factions is quite intense! Among the catchy phrases: “416*: Bye Bye Taib” and “Vote SUPP = Vote Taib”… Phew!
Guess what!? On the way back home this afternoon, I saw few contract workers were busying themselves putting up a SNAP banner! Kinda of “It’s now or never”, lah… Was it due to its low budget allocation?!
In the remote area, the campaign wasn’t really happening due to the presence of watchdogs! However, the warring factions do have its own way to entice potential voters into their camp! Yeah; vote buying is obvious and no one could argue on that!
I would say that the elders are very hard to accept change; meaning that “No money, no vote (for you)!” We – as the aware voters – should ask ourselves: Is money really matters to make up one’s mind?
And that’s political corruption!
The Balat Nipu faction have to sponsor food and beverages; including promises and millions of Ringgit worth of projects to entice its potential voters. They did so as they knew (and still assume) that there are potential voters out there who are easily to be bought. Besides, gomen servants are also in dilemma; voting the opposition in means loss of income, promotion, allowances and other privy! Well, we can describe this situation (involving both Balat Nipu and potential voters) as “selling their souls to the devil” lah!
Anyway, I’m not sure whether the opposition did the same. What I knew of is that whether it’s rain or sunshine, day time or night time, thousands of people attended its political gatherings – based on free will! Are these potential voters waiting for their political savior? It could be; but then, some of them could also be the Balat Nipu spies…
The younger, educated generation – unlike their elders – are not prone to money politics! They do aware about their rights (including hardship); they are prone to change and ascribed to power-based politics!
Should the Balat Nipu faction win this election tomorrow (night), I could assume that its win is due to election fraud (e.g. switching of original ballot boxes with the “crafted” ones)! And it’s up to the defeated faction to ask for vote recount – which is a must!
Well, I’m trying my best to canvass support from my buddies and other youngsters to cast their votes for opposition – till the eleventh hour – God willing! Whether it’s a win or lose game, that would be hard to tell…
So, happy voting, folks! Do bring your own, thinly sliced eraser and share it with other voters tomorrow! Who knows, the (eraser) sharing could be a blessing in disguise – where our state wealth could be shared equally by all ethnic groups found in Sarawak – in the near future!
* “416” means “April 16 (2011)”…
3 Comments »
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Tiyung Dayak a.k.a. Teddy a.k.a. Ted a.k.a. TD
Who is this Tiyung Dayak guy?!
Yes, I have appointed myself as a Blogotician prior to the 12th General Election, which was held all over Malaysia on March 08, 2008. And for the first time in Malaysian history since her independence from the Brits 50 years ago, 2/3 of BN majority has been denied by the opposition. Yes, thanks again to the advancement of ICT – the domain factor that has proves its effectiveness in this cyber war games, where blogs and blogging are the submain factors that has and ever will influence voters’ perception toward ineffective Malaysian leaders (and not just the ineffective Bidayuh leaders).
Since time immemorial (?!), the Malaysians have been denied the truth and most of the time they have been fed with true lies through the gomen-controlled mainstream media! Based on my random survey, it is safe for me to conclude that almost 85% of Malaysian population did not have access to the ICT. But then, there is hope for the better, especially among the young, educated Malaysians, as they are now the major force behind this IT Age Revolution, who are gradually aware about the importance of ICT and put in use in their daily life.
Yes, I hereby take an “e-oath” that I’ll be a responsible Blogotician and practice my rights to express my views freely (here and there!) for the betterment of the future of Bidayuh young ones…
In the name of “Hope for a Better Future” I swear, lah…
Disclaimer: Yes, correct! Come to know him (first) before you’ll love him (and NOT the other way round)… L.O.L.!!!
Recent Complaints by (the Dayak) Bloggers
Jordan Zwagerman on Been chased by a “killer lady”… tiyungdayak on The 415 entry… tiyungdayak on The 415 entry… Interesting Foto on The 415 entry… Interesting Foto on MONEY TALK – Part IV – “Financ… tiyungdayak on The boomed-bastic bastion… Papayuk on A ye-olde story revisited… Papayuk on Another “high” expectatio… tiyungdayak on Another “high” expectatio… tiyungdayak on Another “high” expectatio… Papayuk on Another “high” expectatio… tiyungdayak on Whata “double joy” celebr… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?!… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?!… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?!…
The Recruitment Drive is ON… Come and join us!
No. of complaints received so far...
- 45,357 complaints! Aiyah!!!
The Origins of Complainants…
The Origins of Complainants since January 6, 2011!
The Malaysian Time…
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- Battle @ Batang Ai – The graphical presentation…
- Video 101: How to be a (homegrown) “pirate”…Nowadays, the internet technology is kept on changing and developing, and so are the internet users. Therefore, the Dayak internet users have to change and develop (their mindset), too! Well, it’s DayakBaru.com’s tag: “CHANGE WE MUST“, right?! Yup, Obama did say “CHANGE“; MLTR did sing about “CHANGE” through their “I’m gonna come back” song… In [...] […]
- The Priestess May 23, 2013This picture was taken during Gawea Sowa of Kampong Jagoi Gunung. The celebration was held for the first time after many years. it was done under the auspices of a donor country where this village which being abandoned because there … Continue reading →
- Accept the Election results May 10, 2013STAR begs the opposition parties to accept the election results even if proven to be a fraud and stop calling for more and more protests. Since PRU12 we have had many protests and negative statements and remarks made to “blacken” … Continue reading →
- The Priestess May 23, 2013
- Happy Gawai Christmas! + Beer vs. Milk For Dayaks? + Stop Double Festive Wastage! December 22, 2011Let’s examine a typical, average Christmas/Gawai expenses by a Dayak family: 1. Beers of 10 crates (6 crates Tiger Beer and 4 crates TsingTao Beer). The reason with buying two grades of beer is one for standard show-off for VIP guests and one for common visitors. Cost: Tiger Beer 6 crates/ RM65 X 6 = [...]
- Mandatory IQ Test For Voters – Let’s Kick Out The Idiots From Voting! December 22, 2011This is perhaps another proposed solution for EC on how to improve our democracy: Mandatory IQ test for voters. There must be some sort of control and filtering for such an important decision-making process and democracy is at best not to be ruined by village idiots and pirates with MyKad. When democracy being hijacked by [...]
- Happy Gawai Christmas! + Beer vs. Milk For Dayaks? + Stop Double Festive Wastage! December 22, 2011
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- UMNO Blogger Thanks Bangladeshi Airline For “Making Shit Happen 5/5″ May 23, 2013Unlike PR opposition figures, who are getting arrested for questioning the conduct of the 5/5 election on behalf of the majority of the electorate, UMNO bloggers are still enjoying freedom of speech. However, judging from what some have been saying, Najib may need to shut them up too! Consider the…
- Protestors Make Their Voice Heard At Hydro-Power Conference May 22, 2013The US$1,700 entrance fee to Taib’s showcase dam building conference, which opened at the Borneo Convention Centre today, is well beyond the means of all the poor folk who stand to be affected by his catastrophic plans to swamp Sarawak. However, they gathered in protest outside and made their voices…
- Radio Free Sarawak Receives International Media Award In Amman May 21, 2013Radio Free Sarawak received the highly prestigious Pioneer of Free Media Award from the International Press Institute at its annual conference in Amman last night. Accompanied by two London colleagues founder Clare Rewcastle Brown received the honour on behalf of the whole RFS team of Sarawak Malaysian producers and presenters.…
- International Hydropower Association Delegates Told “Sack Sjotveit”! May 19, 2013An investigation by the Swiss NGO the Bruno Manser Fund (BMF) has revealed that Sarawak Energy’s Nowegian Chief Executive has handed more than US$220 million worth of contracts to companies controlled by the Taib family. BMF therefore slams Torstein Dale Sjotveit as being “complicit” in Sarawak’s political corruption and has…
- Kuching Conference Threatens Image of International Hydropower Association May 17, 2013The Chief Executive of Taib’s closely controlled Sarawak Energy Board, the Norwegian Torstein Dale Sjotveit, has been working hard to merit his extraordinary four million dollar a year salary. His principle job is to push through SCORE, which is the Chief Minister’s monstrous plan to build up to 50 dams…
- Top British Naturalist Condemns Sarawak & Sabah Logging May 14, 2013One of Britain’s most popular TV personalities, the bird expert Bill Oddie, has released a video condemning the disastrous logging of the Borneo Jungle in Sarawak and Sabah. In the video he singles out the international banking system for supporting individuals like Taib Mahmud and Musa Aman, who have been…
- Quite Right To Fight! May 11, 2013BN should not expect Pakatan Rakyat to take their version of GE13 lying down. After all Pakatan represent the majority of the voters by a very substantial and convincing margin! Even after all the jiggery pokery with the electoral register, the bus loads of phantom voters, the mysterious additional ballot…
- Hacked Off! May 8, 2013As hundreds of thousands rally in Malaysia to express their fury at BN’s stolen election, Sarawak Report has suffered a relatively unimportant level of theft. Stolen emails. In the latest ‘Black PR’ effort to try and discredit our work, it appears that hackers have been hired to attack our computers…
- BN’s ‘Money Politics’ Leaves Malaysia With Same ‘Crime Minister’ May 6, 2013Evidence is pouring in about what happened on what is becoming known as Malaysia’s Black Sunday. It was the day when yet another opportunity for democracy was again snatched away by gangster tactics and primitive vote buying on the part of BN. The opposition has called for people to wear…
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA – BN’S HATCHET FACED VOTE BUYERS! May 5, 2013We warned the vote buyers of BN that they were in danger of exposure this year like never before. We said that an army of young Malaysians holding cameras, mobile phones and recorders as their weapons would be patrolling the streets ready to catch them in the act and post…
- UMNO Blogger Thanks Bangladeshi Airline For “Making Shit Happen 5/5″ May 23, 2013
- Outrage grows over scandal-tainted Malaysian leader May 24, 2013Sarawak's 74-year-old chief minister Taib Mahmud. Photo: AFPDespite earning a civil servant’s salary for three decades, Taib Mahmud, the powerful chief minister of Malaysia’s Sarawak state, is reputed by critics to be one of Asia’s richest men.Taib, 77, and his family are accused of massive corruption and running Malaysia’s largest state like a family b […]
- Anti-dam activists continue to make presence felt at hydropower congress May 24, 2013Friday May 24, 2013Passionate: Kallang airing his views at the 'Working with Project-Affected Communities' focus session yesterday.KUCHING: From donning traditional gear during protests to wearing suits and speaking as conference delegates, anti-dam activists continue to make their presence felt at the International Hydropower Association World Con […]
- ALI BIJU'S SPEECH DUN May 2013 May 24, 2013DEBATE SPEECH BY ALI BIJU, ADUN N34 (KRIAN), ON THE MOTION TO RESPOND TO THE SPEECH BY THE TYT GOVERNOR, DUN 20-29 MAY 2013.Datuk Speaker Sir,I rise to join my honourable colleagues in this dignified and noble House to draw your attention to how the Tuan Yang Terutama’s speech would be well reciprocated within the context of the constituency I represent, Kri […]
- SEE CHEE HOW'S SPEECH DUN May 2013 May 24, 2013Datuk Speaker,Thank you for allowing me to participate in this debate on the Motion of appreciation to his Excellency Tuan Yang Terutama Yang Di Pertua Negeri’s Address on 20th May, 2013 and at the same time to raise some issues of concerned in this August House.The revision of the allowance, salary and benefits of […]
- BARU BIAN'S SPEECH DUN MAY 2013 May 24, 2013DEWAN UNDANGAN NEGERI SARAWAK20-29 MAY 2013YB BARU BIAN’S SPEECHMr. Speaker,Thank you for giving me the opportunity to address this august House on the occasion of debating the Motion of Appreciation on the address of His Excellency the Governor of Sarawak given on 20 May 2013.1. GE-13Indeed, as mentioned by His Excellency, we are thankful that the 13th Parl […]
- Radio Free Sarawak Receives Top International Award In Amman Jordan May 21, 2013Radio Free Sarawak founder Clare Rewcastle Brown accepted the highly prestigious Pioneer of Free Media Award from the International Press Institute at its annual conference in Amman last night.Accompanied by two London colleagues she received the honour on behalf of the whole team of Sarawak Malaysian producers and presenters. The award was established in 1 […]
- Bigger say for Sabah, Sarawak May 21, 2013Posted on 20 May 2013 - 06:36pmLast updated on 21 May 2013 - 02:17pmAzman UjangPrintFIXED deposits in banks give good returns and for Sabah and Sarawak, their position as the fixed deposit states of the Barisan Nasional has paid off handsomely.When Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak unveiled his new cabinet last Wednesday, Sarawak ended up with seven mini […]
- 'Now, brace yourselves for GST' May 21, 2013Harakahdaily,20 May 2013May 20: Pakatan Rakyat's repeated warning prior to the general election that a Barisan Nasional victory would pave the way for the good and services tax is now set to be realised, said DAP's Kluang member of parliament Liew Chin Tong.Liew referred to the statement by minister in Prime Minister's Department Idris Jala at […]
- ‘Selective prosecution’ condemned May 21, 2013Posted on 20 May 2013 - 10:29pmLast updated on 21 May 2013 - 09:01amAlyaa Alhadjrinewsdesk@thesundaily.coPETALING JAYA (May 20, 2013): Human Rights Group Suara Rakyat Malaysia (Suaram) has condemned what it claims to be "selective prosecution" against PKR communications director Nik Nazmi Nik Ahmad under the Peaceful Assembly Act 2012 (PAA).PrinNik […]
- Ambiga, Bersih crew to pass baton to new leadership soon May 21, 2013BY CLARA CHOOIASSISTANT NEWS EDITORMAY 21, 2013File photo of several Bersih 2.0 leaders on stage at a concert it held at the Kelana Jaya stadium in Petaling Jaya last year. Ambiga is second from right.KUALA LUMPUR, May 21 — Datuk Ambiga Sreenevasan and the rest of Bersih 2.0’s 20-member steering committee are soon expected to relinquish their posts to make w […]
- Outrage grows over scandal-tainted Malaysian leader May 24, 2013
- BN Admits Complicity In Illegal Practices Constituting Election Offences May 2, 2013Chartered flights paid for by 'friends of BN', says Ku Nan Malaysiakini May 2, 2013 Comments by Sarawak Headhunter in red as usual. BN secretary-general Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor has denied PKR de facto leader Anwar Ibrahim's claims that "dubious" voters from East Malaysia will be flown in chartered flights to the peninsula to vo […]
- UMNo/BN's Dirty Tricks to Stop RFM, RFS & Sarawak Report April 11, 2013Radio Free Malaysia, Radio Free Sarawak and Sarawak Report all Hacked The websites for Radio Free Malaysia, Radio Free Sarawak and the news portal Sarawak Report, which represent free media in Malaysia, have all been subject to relentless DDOS attacks since the beginning of this week. Today, Thursday 11th April, the sites were hacked and all three were broug […]
- What UMNo Malays Don't Realise Or Don't Want To Accept April 10, 2013Why can’t some Malays accept the fact? April 10, 2013 FMT LETTER: From Fishmonger, via e-mail It is very difficult to get many Malays to understand and accept the sad fact that Umno, the one founded by Tunku Abdul Rahman, is dead and gone. Deregistered as enginered by Mahathir a/l Iskandar Kutty. Mahathir in his anger at being sacked from Umno by Tunku, plot […]
- Who Will Win What In Sarawak In GE-13 UPDATED March 28, 2013Who will win what in Sarawak in GE-13 Updated The Sarawak BN is confident that it will have at least 25 in the bag out of 31 seats. At least that's what audacious Audie thinks. See his blog posting here. Sarawak Headhunter thinks it will be the other way around and that 22 seats will go to PR and 9 to BN. One thing for sure and that is that the Chines […]
- Malayans Never Listen To Sabah Or Sarawak March 5, 2013Is anybody listening to what Sabahans want? Lucy Ahmed 4:11PM Mar 4, 2013 When speaking of the recent Sabah intrusion incident, many people are trying to relate it only to the bigger picture of the Malaysian government's political issues.But it is much deeper than that as it has crept into the fabric of the social lives of Sabahans.I am here talking b […]
- Why Didn't UMNo/BN Learn Anything From GE-12? February 21, 2013An analysis of ASLI’s analysis of GE-12 What is it about UMNo that makes it unable to change, even though it knows that it has lost the majority of the popular vote and is in imminent danger of losing the coming GE-13? Is it a death wish? Or is it just plain arrogance, knowing or believing that it can still win the elections by foul means more than by fair? […]
- How The Election Commission Cheats & Misleads About Election Offences January 26, 2013The Election Offences Act 1954 "An Act to prevent electoral offences and corrupt and illegal practices at elections..." (Notes by Sarawak Headhunter in red) This is an important piece of legislation that understood, interpreted and enforced correctly could have a significant impact on the outcome of elections by reducing or eliminating electoral of […]
- Fallacious Arguments To Maintain Federal Control of State Petroleum Resources January 4, 2013An increase in oil royalty and KL Takes All: A Slue to Fallacy by YB Dato Abdul Rahman Dahlan With comments by Sarawak Headhunter in red. Time and again, we have listened to the opposition's over the top vitriol on two very emotive issues to Sabahans; the promise of 15% increase in oil royalty to Sabah and the allegation of federal government taking aw […]
- More Abuse Of Law & Injustice By Taib Against Penans October 25, 2012Arresting Penan blockaders would be abuse of law Baru Bian 10:19AM Oct 25, 2012 COMMENT I am disturbed to read about the recent development in the Murum Dam issue, that the police will be sending in reinforcements from Sibu and Kapit. I sense that this is a build up to the arrest of the Penans who are manning the blockade, and am extremely disappointed […]
- The RM40 Million Tip Of The Iceberg That Will Sink UMNO October 19, 2012In defence of Sabah Umno's RM40mil Abdul Rahman Dahlan 7:57AM Oct 19, 2012 Comments by Sarawak Headhunter in red, as usual. COMMENT When Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Nazri Abdul Aziz recently made an announcement in Parliament on the decision of the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) and Hong Kong's Independent Commissi […]
- BN Admits Complicity In Illegal Practices Constituting Election Offences May 2, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Vivid Sydney May 25, 2013The Opera House is lit up by a projection during Vivid Sydney, the annual festival of light, music and ideas in Sydney, Australia. More than 60 interactive and immersive light sculptures and installations across Circular Quay, The Rocks, Walsh Bay, Darling Harbour and North Sydney took part in the festival. City skyscrapers will light up along with 3D mapped […]
- Japan mayor to apologise to US over brothels advice May 25, 2013A Japanese politician who drew fire for calling "comfort women" a wartime necessity has been forced to apologise for suggesting US soldiers in Okinawa visit brothels to vent their violent frustrations. read more
- Easter Island statue erected in Japan tsunami town May 25, 2013A giant statue from Chile's Easter Island on Saturday found a new home in a small tsunami-devastated Japanese town where it will become a symbol for its recovery. read more
- Day after Kabul attacks, 10,000 peace balloons May 25, 2013After a day of explosions and gunfire, residents of Kabul woke up on Saturday morning to be greeted by a public art project in which volunteers handed out 10,000 neon-pink "peace" balloons. read more
- Election petitions should be disposed within 6 months of filing May 25, 2013Election petitions by candidates in the 13th general election must be disposed within six months of filing. Chief Justice of Malaysia Tun Ariffin Zakaria said this would ensure the petitioners received a fair hearing of their case. read more
- Women who talk smack about their bodies unlikeable: study May 25, 2013Ladies, you may think you’re strengthening female bonds with your girlfriends when you make disparaging remarks about your body weight, but new research suggests that in fact, no one likes a ‘fat talker.’ read more
- Indian movie makers eye worldwide sales May 25, 2013When actor Eliyas Qureshi swapped Bollywood for Hollywood 15 years ago, the only roles for Indian actors were "cab drivers, doctors and terrorists". read more
- Malaysia urges parties in conflicts to discard extremism May 25, 2013Malaysia has urged all parties in conflicts to discard extremism and move instead towards promoting a culture of peace to resolve differences. read more
- 16 children die in Pakistan school bus fire May 25, 2013Sixteen children and a teacher were killed when their school bus caught fire in central Pakistan on Saturday, police said. read more
- Vivid Festival shines a light on Sydney May 25, 2013Once again Sydney was literally lit up, Friday, transformed into a living, gleaming, nocturnal art gallery for Australia's premier winter event, Vivid Sydney. Featuring some of the world's biggest names in lighting, technology and design, the Vivid Festival is a chance for Sydney to stake a claim among the world's great cities. read more
- Vivid Sydney May 25, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Bono, Richard Branson, and Olivia Wilde Make Fun of “Illuminati Conspiracies” in Ad for Clean Water May 24, 2013In February, Matt Damon launched a campaign to raise awareness of the lack of clean water in third world countries. While this is an important and noble cause, an ad promoting it featuring Bono, Richard Branson and Olivia Wilde pretty much focuses on something else: Ridiculing Illuminati-related conspiracies. Why? Nobody really knows. This video about [...]T […]
- The Hidden Life of Marilyn Monroe, the Original Hollywood Mind Control Slave (Part-I) May 21, 2013Marilyn Monroe is possibly the most iconic figure in American culture and the most recognizable sex symbol of all times. However, behind Monroe’s photogenic smile was a fragile individual who was exploited and subjected to mind control by powerful handlers. The first part of this two-part series will look at the hidden life of Marilyn, [...]The post The Hidd […]
- In the Wake of Boston Bombings, CNN Calls for Real-time Police State Surveillance (video) May 15, 2013I stated in a previous article on the Boston Bombings that one way of determining if an “attack” is in fact a false-flag event is to see if an agenda is pushed on the public in the weeks following it. Well, several agendas were indeed pushed on the public, one of them being the praising [...]The post In the Wake of Boston Bombings, CNN Calls for Real-time Po […]
- Lauryn Hill Ordered by the Court to Undergo “Counseling” Due to her “Conspiracy Theories” May 9, 2013The name of Lauryn Hill’s breakout album was The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill but it now appears that the powers that be would like her to record a new album called The Re-Education of Lauryn Hill. After appearing in court for tax evasion, Hill was sentenced to three months in jail PLUS she must attend [...]The post Lauryn Hill Ordered by the Court to Undergo […]
- Former FBI Counterterrorism Agent: “All Digital Communications” and Phone Calls are Recorded May 6, 2013In a CNN interview about the Boston Bombings investigations, a former FBI counterterrorism agent admitted a startling (yet unsurprising) fact: “all digital communications” are recorded and stored. All of them. All phone calls, all e-mails and all social media interactions. According to him, there is definitely a way of retracing and listening to any phone [. […]
- Amanda Bynes: Another Product of Entertainment Industry Mind Control? May 5, 2013Amanda Bynes’ metamorphosis from a promising child star to a bizarre woman with worrying behavior is yet another example of how the MK-Ultra entertainment industry messes up the minds of those who grow up within it. While most media sources cite “drugs” or “mental problem” as causes of her erratic behavior, these are only symptoms [...]The post Amanda Bynes: […]
- Symbolic Pics of the Month (05/13) April 30, 2013In this edition of SPOTM: Courtney Stodden, Tilda Swinton, Rita Ora and a bunch other pics proving that what is discussed on this site is all too real. The post Symbolic Pics of the Month (05/13) appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Azealia Banks’ “Yung Rapunxel”: New Artist, Same Illuminati Symbolism April 25, 2013Azealia Banks is a new rap artist garnering a lot of media attention. Unsurprisingly, her first major single is dedicated 100% to Illuminati symbolism and the Elite Agenda. We’ll look at the occult symbolism of the video “Yung Rapunxel”, more proof that the Illuminati Agenda is becoming increasingly prevalent with each new artist going “pop”. [...]The post A […]
- The End of April: A Time of Human Sacrifice April 18, 2013Why do we often witness tragedy and senseless deaths during the second half of April? The list of violent events that occurred during this time period is simply staggering. Here are some of them: April 19, 1993 – Waco Massacre: An FBI assault lead to the burning down of the compound of a sect named [...]The post The End of April: A Time of Human Sacrifice ap […]
- Boston Marathon: Runner Reported Bomb Sniffing Dogs, Spotters On Roofs & Heightened Security (video) April 16, 2013A news station interviewed a Boston marathon runner who claimed to have seen bomb sniffing dogs, spotters on roofs and heightened security prior to the explosions. He also reported that officials were yelling “This is just a drill!” after the first explosion. Here’s the video. At this point, there is no official word regarding [...]The post Boston Marathon […]
- Bono, Richard Branson, and Olivia Wilde Make Fun of “Illuminati Conspiracies” in Ad for Clean Water May 24, 2013