The 415 entry…
I’m home and ready to exercise my rights and duty tomorrow! I also bought a piece of STABILO eraser – to be sliced into thinly pieces and shared among my buddies tonight. And these thinly pieces will then be recycled by giving it away to other voters tomorrow!
Well, I didn’t have a chance to attend any political rally in town; but then, the poster war among the warring factions is quite intense! Among the catchy phrases: “416*: Bye Bye Taib” and “Vote SUPP = Vote Taib”… Phew!
Guess what!? On the way back home this afternoon, I saw few contract workers were busying themselves putting up a SNAP banner! Kinda of “It’s now or never”, lah… Was it due to its low budget allocation?!
In the remote area, the campaign wasn’t really happening due to the presence of watchdogs! However, the warring factions do have its own way to entice potential voters into their camp! Yeah; vote buying is obvious and no one could argue on that!
I would say that the elders are very hard to accept change; meaning that “No money, no vote (for you)!” We – as the aware voters – should ask ourselves: Is money really matters to make up one’s mind?
And that’s political corruption!
The Balat Nipu faction have to sponsor food and beverages; including promises and millions of Ringgit worth of projects to entice its potential voters. They did so as they knew (and still assume) that there are potential voters out there who are easily to be bought. Besides, gomen servants are also in dilemma; voting the opposition in means loss of income, promotion, allowances and other privy! Well, we can describe this situation (involving both Balat Nipu and potential voters) as “selling their souls to the devil” lah!
Anyway, I’m not sure whether the opposition did the same. What I knew of is that whether it’s rain or sunshine, day time or night time, thousands of people attended its political gatherings – based on free will! Are these potential voters waiting for their political savior? It could be; but then, some of them could also be the Balat Nipu spies…
The younger, educated generation – unlike their elders – are not prone to money politics! They do aware about their rights (including hardship); they are prone to change and ascribed to power-based politics!
Should the Balat Nipu faction win this election tomorrow (night), I could assume that its win is due to election fraud (e.g. switching of original ballot boxes with the “crafted” ones)! And it’s up to the defeated faction to ask for vote recount – which is a must!
Well, I’m trying my best to canvass support from my buddies and other youngsters to cast their votes for opposition – till the eleventh hour – God willing! Whether it’s a win or lose game, that would be hard to tell…
So, happy voting, folks! Do bring your own, thinly sliced eraser and share it with other voters tomorrow! Who knows, the (eraser) sharing could be a blessing in disguise – where our state wealth could be shared equally by all ethnic groups found in Sarawak – in the near future!
* “416” means “April 16 (2011)”…
3 Comments »
Tiyung Dayak a.k.a. Teddy a.k.a. Ted a.k.a. TD
Who is this Tiyung Dayak guy?!
Yes, I have appointed myself as a Blogotician prior to the 12th General Election, which was held all over Malaysia on March 08, 2008. And for the first time in Malaysian history since her independence from the Brits 50 years ago, 2/3 of BN majority has been denied by the opposition. Yes, thanks again to the advancement of ICT – the domain factor that has proves its effectiveness in this cyber war games, where blogs and blogging are the submain factors that has and ever will influence voters’ perception toward ineffective Malaysian leaders (and not just the ineffective Bidayuh leaders).
Since time immemorial (?!), the Malaysians have been denied the truth and most of the time they have been fed with true lies through the gomen-controlled mainstream media! Based on my random survey, it is safe for me to conclude that almost 85% of Malaysian population did not have access to the ICT. But then, there is hope for the better, especially among the young, educated Malaysians, as they are now the major force behind this IT Age Revolution, who are gradually aware about the importance of ICT and put in use in their daily life.
Yes, I hereby take an “e-oath” that I’ll be a responsible Blogotician and practice my rights to express my views freely (here and there!) for the betterment of the future of Bidayuh young ones…
In the name of “Hope for a Better Future” I swear, lah…
Disclaimer: Yes, correct! Come to know him (first) before you’ll love him (and NOT the other way round)… L.O.L.!!!
Recent Complaints by (the Dayak) Bloggers
Jordan Zwagerman on Been chased by a “killer lady”… tiyungdayak on The 415 entry… tiyungdayak on The 415 entry… Interesting Foto on The 415 entry… Interesting Foto on MONEY TALK – Part IV – “Financ… tiyungdayak on The boomed-bastic bastion… Papayuk on A ye-olde story revisited… Papayuk on Another “high” expectation… tiyungdayak on Another “high” expectation… tiyungdayak on Another “high” expectation… Papayuk on Another “high” expectation… tiyungdayak on Whata “double joy” celebr… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?! Uhmm… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?! Uhmm… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?! Uhmm…
The Recruitment Drive is ON… Come and join us!
No. of complaints received so far...
- 48,599 complaints! Aiyah!!!
The Origins of Complainants…
The Origins of Complainants since January 6, 2011!
The Malaysian Time…
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- Battle @ Batang Ai – The graphical presentation…
- Video 101: How to be a (homegrown) “pirate”…Nowadays, the internet technology is kept on changing and developing, and so are the internet users. Therefore, the Dayak internet users have to change and develop (their mindset), too! Well, it’s DayakBaru.com’s tag: “CHANGE WE MUST“, right?! Yup, Obama did say “CHANGE“; MLTR did sing about “CHANGE” through their “I’m gonna come back” song… In […] […]
- Bye 2013, welocme 2014 December 31, 2013I am very happy to say good bye to 2013 with no regrets…. much have happened but the beauty of 2013 is that I have survived it socially, financially and politically… Socially I have met and made more new friends … Continue reading →
- SARIN Gas Posoning- a possible Herbal answer September 13, 2013Herbal tea could be the answer to SARIN Gas poisoning... Continue reading →
- Bye 2013, welocme 2014 December 31, 2013
- Happy Gawai Christmas! + Beer vs. Milk For Dayaks? + Stop Double Festive Wastage! December 22, 2011Let’s examine a typical, average Christmas/Gawai expenses by a Dayak family: 1. Beers of 10 crates (6 crates Tiger Beer and 4 crates TsingTao Beer). The reason with buying two grades of beer is one for standard show-off for VIP guests and one for common visitors. Cost: Tiger Beer 6 crates/ RM65 X 6 = […]
- Mandatory IQ Test For Voters – Let’s Kick Out The Idiots From Voting! December 22, 2011This is perhaps another proposed solution for EC on how to improve our democracy: Mandatory IQ test for voters. There must be some sort of control and filtering for such an important decision-making process and democracy is at best not to be ruined by village idiots and pirates with MyKad. When democracy being hijacked by […]
- Happy Gawai Christmas! + Beer vs. Milk For Dayaks? + Stop Double Festive Wastage! December 22, 2011
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Corruption Kills…… September 4, 2014Sarawak Report and others have worked to draw attention to corruption in Sarawak and Malaysia, which ranks as one of the worst places in the world when it comes to corrupt exploitation of the people by the governing elite. Our evidence and exposes have illustrated the problem time and again,…
- Foreign Firms Stand Warned Over Imports From KTS’s Roundtree Group September 2, 2014A raft of foreign companies, many of whom tell their buyers that their wood is ‘sustainable’, stand warned today that these claims are impossible to verify and that their supplier the KTS owned Roundtree Group is linked to illegal logging complaints in Sarawak. Sarawak Report has obtained copies of a number…
- “Disastrous Environmental And Socio-economic Consequences” – Evidence Mounts Against Mega-Dams August 26, 2014As Adenan Satem ploughs on with Taib’s SCORE (Sarawak Corridor of Renewable Energy) programme for 15 more mega-dams in Sarawak, the evidence continues to mount that these structures are an outdated concept, which are being proved to do far more harm than good and to lose rather than gain money…
- DAY 300 – “No Consent To Proceed”! August 18, 2014Grass roots campaigners and International NGOs joined forces in Kuala Lumpur today to ram home the realities about the Baram Dam, pet project of Taib Mahmud. In summary, they pointed out the plan has no legal right to proceed and flies in the face of a long list of legal…
- Wolf Of Wall Street Backer’s Business Links With 1MDB And Jho Low! August 12, 2014After months of refusing to identify their backers, the film production company Red Granite Pictures has now named its main sponsor during an interview with the New York Times. He is the Abu Dhabi based Chief Executive of Aabar Investments, Mr Mohamed Ahmed Badawy Al-Husseiny. Aabar is a fund known to…
- How Najib Razak Planned To Use The Queen Of England – EXCLUSIVE! August 8, 2014Sarawak Report can provide the answer to the question which is perplexing Malaysians. Why did the Federal Court insist on suddenly scheduling their show trial for Anwar Ibrahim on Sept 8th and 9th, despite the fact that his lawyer would be away on medical leave until October? At first the…
- Murum Dam Is “High Risk” – Official Report August 7, 2014The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for the Murum Dam clearly stated back in 2008 that it was a “High Risk” project, in several categories concerning basic safety, we can now reveal. In particular, the report referred to the problem of sedimentation of the upper Murum River, caused by current logging,…
- “Cascading Failure” – Catastrophic Warning On Murum Dam Was Kept Hidden! MAJOR EXCLUSIVE August 5, 2014This diagram illustrates the “catastrophic” consequences of a possible “cascading failure” of the Murum and Bakun Dams. It comes from the official Environmental Impact Assessment report submitted to Sarawak Energy in 2008, but kept secret till now. A wall of water travelling “at high speed” is shown as having inundated…
- Second Senior Engineer From Murum Dam Site Dies – EXCLUSIVE August 4, 2014Sarawak Energy has lost a second Senior Engineer from the Murum Dam site to an un-expected and untimely death in a matter of a few weeks. As reported in the Borneo Post, Jabing Bujing sadly died in his bed shortly after returning from Sabah on 29th July. He was discovered…
- Murum Manager Was Investigated By MACC Before Sudden Death EXCLUSIVE! July 30, 2014Sarawak Report has learnt that Sarawak Energy’s Technical Manager for the Muram Dam hydro-electric project, Frankie Chin, was questioned by the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) shortly before his sudden death last month. However, The MACC has formally denied the claim. Frankie Chin died on the night of 12th June after…
- Corruption Kills…… September 4, 2014
- Sabah Christians tell Putrajaya to stop interfering in their religion September 18, 2014BY DESMOND DAVIDSONPublished: 17 September 2014The use of the word Allah in the Bahasa Malaysia Bible, AlKitab, in Sabah and Sarawak is one of the ways that Putrajaya is interfering with freedom of religion, say Bumiputera Christians. - The Malaysian Insider pic, September 17, 2014. Christians in Sabah, already hard pressed in fending off attempts to conver […]
- Terror funds sent to Malaysia, says Aussie paper September 18, 2014BY LOOI SUE-CHERNPublished: 18 September 2014Australians are reported fighting with the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (Isis) and have been receiving funding from their home country, reports say today. – Reuters pic, September 18, 2014.Australian police are investigating a remittance company linked to the family of a convicted terrorist over "missing f […]
- Repeal Sedition Act and drop all charges, Amnesty International tells Putrajaya September 18, 2014BY LEE SHI-IANPublished: 18 September 2014Amnesty International today called on Putrajaya to immediately stop the use of the Sedition Act 1948 and to drop all charges against those currently accused of sedition.In a statement, Amnesty International said opposition lawmakers, human rights activists, lawyers, students, academics and journalists were all at ris […]
- Now, PKR MP contests Sedition Act September 18, 201410:30AM Sep 18, 2014By Abdul Hafiz YatimPadang Serai MP N Surendran is the second individual to file an application at the Sessions Court in Kuala Lumpur to challenge the constitutionality of the Sedition Act, under which he is facing a charge.Yesterday, law professor Azmi Sharom also filed a similar application.In his application, Surendran cited the issues […]
- No more empty promises on dams, say Orang Ulu September 18, 201411:00AM Sep 18, 2014By Dukau PapauThe Sarawak government has been accused of flooding the Orang Ulu community with empty promises and lies in order to gain their support for the construction of the multimillion ringgit Baram Dam.“The government is taking advantage of the people’s lack of knowledge on the adverse effects of the Baram Dam in order to proceed w […]
- 'Forced labour' rife in electronics factories September 17, 201412:24PM Sep 17, 2014By Trinna Leong, ReutersNearly a third of some 350,000 workers in Malaysia’s electronics industry - a crucial link in the international consumer supply chain - suffer from conditions of modern-day slavery such as debt bondage, according to a study funded by the US Department of Labor.The survey by Verite, an international labour rights gr […]
- Orang Asli arrested for defending ancestral land September 17, 201411:11AM Sep 17, 2014By Anjulie NganAn Orang Asli man was arrested by police for when he lodged a report that "outsiders" were trespassing on his ancestral land in Pulau Carey.According to eyewitnesses, Roslan Ligam, 53, was arrested at around 3pm yesterday and taken to the Banting police station."We were told he was arrested because he was tre […]
- Malaysia: UN rights office urges review of colonial-era Sedition Act September 17, 2014Rupert Colville, spokesman for the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights. UN Photo16 September 2014 – The United Nations human rights office today urged Malaysian authorities to immediately stop investigations and prosecutions under a 1948 law that curbed free speech and freedom of expression in the South-east Asian nation.“We are concerned about the recent […]
- Malaysia: Sedition Act Wielded to Silence Opposition September 17, 2014Government Campaign Violates Free Expression RightsSEPTEMBER 14, 2014EnlargeActivist Adam Adli is escorted by police at a courthouse in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on May 23, 2013.© 2013 Reuters“The Malaysian government is increasingly using the Sedition Act to instill fear and silence in political opponents and critics. Prime Minister Najib’s crackdown on free […]
- BARU BIAN’S MALAYSIA DAY MESSAGE September 15, 201416 SEPTEMBER 2014In gathering my thoughts to write this message, I had a moment of quiet reflection about how Malaysia has fared in the past year, and on the mood of the nation currently. Undeniably 2014 has been what the Queen of England would call an ‘annus horribilis’. Much as I would like to write a glowing review, regrettably, events during the past 6 m […]
- Sabah Christians tell Putrajaya to stop interfering in their religion September 18, 2014
- Surat Terbuka Untuk Murshidul Am PAS August 13, 2014Surat terbuka untuk Murshidul Am Pas ZULKIFLI SULONG 13 August 2014Ke hadapan Tok Guru Nik Aziz yang disayangi.Apa khabar Tok Guru? Semoga Tok Guru sentiasa tabah dalam menghadapi penyakit yang dihidapi. Saya yakin, Tok Guru dikehendaki Allah untuk terus hidup bagi menjadi penyelamat kepada parti dan jemaah yang Tok Guru pimpin ini ketika ia sedang dilanda b […]
- PKR'S 7 Points, Better Than Nothing? July 23, 2014THE 22ND JULY 2014 SEVEN POINTS BY PAKATAN RAKYAT (7P).Comments by Sarawak Headhunter in red: Point 11. In recognition of the spirit of the federal compact signed in 1963 known as the Malaysia Agreement, to:a.Recognise – in the Federal Constitution, text books and official discourses – Sabah and Sarawak as special states that are equal partners to the Penins […]
- UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: Hanya Persepsi atau Kenyataan??? June 27, 2014UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: Hanya Persepsi atau Kenyataan???: "Persepsi Semenanjung menjajah Sabah dan Sarawak perlu dihapuskan dengan seberapa segera kerana selagi ia terus wujud, potensi untuk...
- UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: SEJARAH ADALAH SARJANA AGUNG DALAM KEHIDUPAN June 27, 2014UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: SEJARAH ADALAH SARJANA AGUNG DALAM KEHIDUPAN: 1. Selayang pandang tentang pembentukan Malaysia, yang dicetuskan oleh Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra pada 27 Mei 1961 dalam satu majlis yang...
- UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: "Pemuda-Pemudi Semua Marilah, Bangunlah Bersatu Se... June 27, 2014UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: "Pemuda-Pemudi Semua Marilah, Bangunlah Bersatu Se...: Ibarat "keluar mulut harimau, masuk mulut buaya".Sinonim dengan perumpamaan ini begitulah hal yang terjadi kepada Negara Sabah ...
- What Do We Call UMNo & The Malays Who Support It? May 23, 2014UMNo, in spite of governing the country for more than 50 years, has ironically emerged as the biggest threat to itself and to the nation. The parasitic seeds of this disaster were planted within UMNo from its very inception and have now grown out of control.The tree that fed itself fat on the resources of the land now feeds on the very people themselves - al […]
- Misguided Attempt By A Sarawakian To Justify Malayan Oppression of Sarawak April 8, 2014Malaysian InsiderSide Views Sarawak for Sarawakian kleptocrats – Brewin Edward EmprangApril 08, 2014Sarawak Headhunter's comments in red.By history, the states of Sabah and Sarawak are enjoying many privileges. Restricting people from entering the states for no sensible reason is one of them.In reality these are not privileges but necessary provisions t […]
- Is Apostasy Of Any Concern To Islam? February 20, 2014Is apostasy of any concern to Islam?NOT AT ALL. Nor should it be. What therefore is all the fuss about, especially in Malaysia? Is Islam or Muslims in Malaysia under attack from apostates from Islam or from proselytizing Christians and others, perhaps even atheists and secularists? Perhaps it is time for Muslims to start thinking and behaving rationally in a […]
- Allah Says: "Let There Be No Compulsion In Religion" February 5, 2014ONE of the very basic principles of Islam that is stated by Allah in the Qur’an is simply this:“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 256]Many Muslim […]
- Rural Sarawakians & Sabahans Still Held In BN's Oppressive Grip November 30, 2013Why the 'urban tsunami' stopped at the coastKeruah Usit3:02PM May 11, 2013ANTIDOTE Why did rural Sarawakians and Sabahans stay with BN, while their urban counterparts voted overwhelmingly for change? BN's strategy of carping on ethnic insecurities made no impact in Borneo, yet BN won 48 of 57 parliamentary seats in Sabah, Labuan and Sarawak.In […]
- Surat Terbuka Untuk Murshidul Am PAS August 13, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Symbolic Pics of the Month 09/14 September 15, 2014In this edition of SPOTM : Katy Perry, Rita Ora, Kendall Jenner and more proof that the fashion world is [...] The post Symbolic Pics of the Month 09/14 appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Was the Death of K-POP Stars EunB and RiSe Foreshadowed in Their Last Video? September 8, 2014Two members of the popular K-POP band Ladies’ Code tragically lost their lives in a car crash on September 3rd. [...] The post Was the Death of K-POP Stars EunB and RiSe Foreshadowed in Their Last Video? appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Age of Melancholic Beauty & Turmoil August 28, 2014Though this world tears us apart We’re still together in my heart I want the world to hear my cry [...] The post Age of Melancholic Beauty & Turmoil appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- The 2014 VMAs: All About Oversexualization Pushed by Music Industry Puppets August 26, 2014The 2014 VMAs were focused on a single theme – a theme that was expressed using most of the stars [...] The post The 2014 VMAs: All About Oversexualization Pushed by Music Industry Puppets appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- 2014 Emmy Awards – Best Psychopath of the Year August 21, 2014Benny and Kevin from JoyCamp present the award for “Outstanding Psychopath of the Year” at the 2014 Emmy Awards. We’re [...] The post 2014 Emmy Awards – Best Psychopath of the Year appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Satan in the Hindu Scriptures August 20, 2014I have studied in particular the Hindu philosophy of the Gita and other major philosophical works. I have further studied the Vabishya [...] The post Satan in the Hindu Scriptures appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Ferguson : Proof That America is Turning Into a Militarized Police State August 15, 2014Equipped with fatigues, assault weapons and armored vehicles, the police response in Ferguson, Missouri was proof that America is quickly [...] The post Ferguson : Proof That America is Turning Into a Militarized Police State appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- The Hidden Life of the Kennedys : The Elite Dynasty That Got Decimated (Pt. III) August 14, 2014The death of John F. Kennedy is the most obvious conspiracy of American history. The killing of his brother Robert [...] The post The Hidden Life of the Kennedys : The Elite Dynasty That Got Decimated (Pt. III) appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Modern Scientific Community – The New Church & How Technology Is A Drug Part III July 31, 2014Part III Moral Lessons of The Scientific Machine & Political Agenda Behind The Scientific Method (Long article ahead, prepare yourself [...] The post Modern Scientific Community – The New Church & How Technology Is A Drug Part III appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Psychiatrist Colin Ross Provides Credible Evidence for the Existence of Satanic Ritual Abuse July 29, 2014Dr. Colin Ross is a psychiatrist specializing in posttraumatic stress and trauma related disorders, particularly dissociative identity disorder (formerly called [...] The post Psychiatrist Colin Ross Provides Credible Evidence for the Existence of Satanic Ritual Abuse appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Symbolic Pics of the Month 09/14 September 15, 2014