Further losses reported…
Vote buying is the hot commodity of the day – I mean – before and during the election that was held last Saturday (April 16, 2011)!
In Belaga, the votes were reportedly swayed to the Balat Nipu faction after its candidate granted the so-called “land grants” to the voters at the “eleventh hour”… It’s pathetic, though!
In Selangau, there’s a video showing a village headman who admittedly received a total of RM5K via two cheques; while another cheque amounting to RM5K wasn’t valid (yet)! We aren’t sure whether he would get the balance amount after “the exposé” was made known – internationally! Read this for details.
Lessons to be learnt?!
>>> Human identity and dignity are so cheap; i.e. ranging from RM10 to RM10K!
For a period within 5 years?! What the heck!
Cheap souls for sale? Not worth it!
No comments yet.
Tiyung Dayak a.k.a. Teddy a.k.a. Ted a.k.a. TD
Who is this Tiyung Dayak guy?!
Yes, I have appointed myself as a Blogotician prior to the 12th General Election, which was held all over Malaysia on March 08, 2008. And for the first time in Malaysian history since her independence from the Brits 50 years ago, 2/3 of BN majority has been denied by the opposition. Yes, thanks again to the advancement of ICT – the domain factor that has proves its effectiveness in this cyber war games, where blogs and blogging are the submain factors that has and ever will influence voters’ perception toward ineffective Malaysian leaders (and not just the ineffective Bidayuh leaders).
Since time immemorial (?!), the Malaysians have been denied the truth and most of the time they have been fed with true lies through the gomen-controlled mainstream media! Based on my random survey, it is safe for me to conclude that almost 85% of Malaysian population did not have access to the ICT. But then, there is hope for the better, especially among the young, educated Malaysians, as they are now the major force behind this IT Age Revolution, who are gradually aware about the importance of ICT and put in use in their daily life.
Yes, I hereby take an “e-oath” that I’ll be a responsible Blogotician and practice my rights to express my views freely (here and there!) for the betterment of the future of Bidayuh young ones…
In the name of “Hope for a Better Future” I swear, lah…
Disclaimer: Yes, correct! Come to know him (first) before you’ll love him (and NOT the other way round)… L.O.L.!!!
Recent Complaints by (the Dayak) Bloggers
Jordan Zwagerman on Been chased by a “killer lady”… tiyungdayak on The 415 entry… tiyungdayak on The 415 entry… Interesting Foto on The 415 entry… Interesting Foto on MONEY TALK – Part IV – “Financ… tiyungdayak on The boomed-bastic bastion… Papayuk on A ye-olde story revisited… Papayuk on Another “high” expectatio… tiyungdayak on Another “high” expectatio… tiyungdayak on Another “high” expectatio… Papayuk on Another “high” expectatio… tiyungdayak on Whata “double joy” celebr… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?!… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?!… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?!…
The Recruitment Drive is ON… Come and join us!
No. of complaints received so far...
- 46,491 complaints! Aiyah!!!
The Origins of Complainants…
The Origins of Complainants since January 6, 2011!
The Malaysian Time…
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- Battle @ Batang Ai – The graphical presentation…
- Video 101: How to be a (homegrown) “pirate”…Nowadays, the internet technology is kept on changing and developing, and so are the internet users. Therefore, the Dayak internet users have to change and develop (their mindset), too! Well, it’s DayakBaru.com’s tag: “CHANGE WE MUST“, right?! Yup, Obama did say “CHANGE“; MLTR did sing about “CHANGE” through their “I’m gonna come back” song… In […] […]
- SARIN Gas Posoning- a possible Herbal answer September 13, 2013Herbal tea could be the answer to SARIN Gas poisoning... Continue reading →
- Whose Health any Government is protecting? September 3, 2013Man normally makes Laws to benefit vested interests – the interests of their supporters and constituents. The enactment of Traditional and Complementary Medicine Act appears top fall into this category as i explore further into the Act where we had … Continue reading →
- SARIN Gas Posoning- a possible Herbal answer September 13, 2013
- Happy Gawai Christmas! + Beer vs. Milk For Dayaks? + Stop Double Festive Wastage! December 22, 2011Let’s examine a typical, average Christmas/Gawai expenses by a Dayak family: 1. Beers of 10 crates (6 crates Tiger Beer and 4 crates TsingTao Beer). The reason with buying two grades of beer is one for standard show-off for VIP guests and one for common visitors. Cost: Tiger Beer 6 crates/ RM65 X 6 = […]
- Mandatory IQ Test For Voters – Let’s Kick Out The Idiots From Voting! December 22, 2011This is perhaps another proposed solution for EC on how to improve our democracy: Mandatory IQ test for voters. There must be some sort of control and filtering for such an important decision-making process and democracy is at best not to be ruined by village idiots and pirates with MyKad. When democracy being hijacked by […]
- Happy Gawai Christmas! + Beer vs. Milk For Dayaks? + Stop Double Festive Wastage! December 22, 2011
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- BRIBED & BLACKMAILED! The Real Story Behind The Ending Of The 77 Day Murum Blockade December 5, 2013Just days after the Chief Minister announced in the State Parliament that he would "not pay a sen more" to the Penan of Murum we can reveal how Sarawak Energy officials BRIBED the blockading families to give up their protests! At the same time they BLACKMAILED them with threats....
- Don’t Con London Tourists! December 3, 2013A major advertising campaign is getting underway to entice British tourists to Malaysia. But, over the coming months Sarawak Report will be pointing out that it is a shocking con. Because, it is luring tourists with false images of the Borneo Jungle!
- OUTRAGED! December 1, 2013Taib Mahmud is genuinely outraged that the Penan want to secure their future with a proper compensation for the destruction of their homes and livelihoods. Yet we can demonstrate the shocking disparity between his wealth and theirs....
- ‘Modular Housing’ Scandal Brings Shame On CMS November 26, 2013Question No 2 in the Frequently Asked Questions guide about their Modular Housing by Cayha Mata Sarawak Berhad (CMS) has an unequivocal reply. In response to “What guarantees are given to the customer?” it answers “The structural integrity of the system is fully guaranteed and customers are furnished with a ten…
- Greedy Geneids Grabbing Again – EXCLUSIVE! November 24, 2013Once again local people in Sarawak have been forced to come out and protest against a greedy and un-regulated land grab. Once again a place of great natural beauty and enormous scientific importance is under threat. And once again it is the greedy Taib family who are behind the raid…
- Noble Gesture? How Taib Family Cashed In On Samariang While Poor Buyers Suffered November 23, 2013Sarawak Report has investigated how members of the Taib family started cashing-in on the Bandar Samariang project, straight after the Chief Minister had placed the vast 5,200 acre site into the hands of his own company CMS. The rip off has caused untold misery to poor house buyers, who have…
- How Taib Family Built Huge Housing Wealth In The Name Of Kuching’s Poor November 20, 2013The Taib family company CMS proudly boasts of its “vast land bank” in its annual reports and has started selling off chunks for tens of millions in Kuching. Commercial centres and grand housing estates are also being developed in two key areas, Bandar Samariang, where CMS has 5,200 acres,…
- DUMPED! Rajah Brooke Memorial Cross Left Cracked And Neglected On Junk Heap November 18, 2013Shocking disrespect towards one of Sarawak’s most treasured historical figures has come to light, with this image of a Rajah Brooke memorial cross, plucked from its position outside the Governor’s Mansion in Kuching and dumped in a junk heap. The white marble cross had stood in front of the Astana,…
- Sarawak & Sabah’s Christian Concern Raised In UK Parliament November 17, 2013This weekend the government religious department, Jakim, which operates out of the Prime Minister’s own office, issued a sermon to be read in all mosques condemning “liberal forces” on the internet, which it alleged were plotting to undermine Islam. Sarawak contributes a major proportion of the cost of this bloated…
- Dayaks Pay For Sarawak’s Education, But How Do They Benefit? November 15, 2013The term ‘Dayak’ has been pronounced a non-word by state ordinance, on the basis that the tribal people of Sarawak should no longer be encouraged to think of themselves as a nation, but only as groups to be divided and ruled. Yet, how else to collectively describe the native people,…
- BRIBED & BLACKMAILED! The Real Story Behind The Ending Of The 77 Day Murum Blockade December 5, 2013
- Combatting untruths in Malaysian history December 6, 2013Kua Kia Soong9:47AM Dec 6, 2013 COMMENT The unprovoked attack and bewildering prejudice exhibited by the director of the film ‘Tanda Putera' against my 2007 book, ‘May 13: Declassified documents on the Malaysian riots of 1969', are symptomatic of a deeper malaise evident among the Umno-nurtured propagandists in Malaysia who appear diligently uninte […]
- Government, eight others stand in way of ‘Allah’ appeal December 6, 2013BY IDA LIM DECEMBER 5, 2013UPDATED: DECEMBER 06, 2013 06:59 AMMembers of Perkasa hold a rally outside the Court of Appeal in Putrajaya on October 14, 2013 before the court ruling on the ‘Allah’ appeal. The appeal against the ruling is being blocked by the Home Ministry, along eight other respondents.— Picture by Saw Siow FengKUALA LUMPUR, Dec 5 — The Home Mi […]
- Threatened by Umno Baru, again December 6, 2013Mariam Mokhtar | December 6, 2013Writers, like me, seek to inform their readers of the abuse of power, corruption, criminal acts and injustices which are perpetrated by the leaders.COMMENTUmno Baru is nothing more than a bully and a coward. When we were at school, we were told that there was only one way to deal with bullies. You confront them. Most Umno Bar […]
- PAS lawmaker meets Catholic church leaders from peninsula December 5, 2013BY ELIZABETH ZACHARIAHDECEMBER 05, 2013(From left) Bishop Paul Tan, Archbishop Tan Sri Murphy Pakiam, Datuk Mujahid Rawa and Bishop Sebastian Francis at the meeting in Pakiam's official residence in Kuala Lumpur. – Pic courtesy of anilnetto.com, December 5, 2013.A PAS politician, who has been instrumental in organising interfaith dialogues with Christia […]
- PKR sees red over Pisa ranking, wants reform December 5, 20135:02PM Dec 4, 2013 Alarmed by the poor ranking for Malaysia in an international students' test, PKR vice-president Nurul Izzah Anwar urged a new bi-partisan approach to reform the country's education system.A bi-partisan parliamentary select committee should be tasked to look into improving Malaysia's education system, Nurul Izzah said in a st […]
- Najib's transformation programmes questioned December 5, 2013Dukau Papau8:16AM Dec 5, 2013 Sarawak Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) has questioned the effectiveness of the Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak's transformation programmes on education in the state."Education is one of the seven areas being focused under the National Key Results Areas (NKRA) under the Government Transformation Programme (GTP)."As f […]
- Church lawyers to press for early date on Allah issue pending at Federal Court December 4, 2013BY V. ANBALAGAN, ASSISTANT NEWS EDITORDECEMBER 04, 2013The Catholic Church's legal team is seeking an early date for the Federal Court to hear its leave application. - The Malaysian Insider pic, December 4, 2013.The Catholic Church tomorrow will urge the Federal Court to give them an early date to hear its leave application to appeal against the ruling […]
- Malaysia stuck at the bottom in student test rankings December 4, 201312:35PM Dec 4, 2013 Malaysia remains stuck at the bottom fifth among 65 countries tested for mathematics, science and reading and also ranked poorer overall compared with its neighbours Thailand and Singapore.In the latest International Student Assessment (Pisa) results for 2012, Malaysia was placed 52nd overall. Thailand was ranked 50th while Singapore came […]
- Taib's Sago brainchild in the red December 4, 2013Dukau Papau2:53PM Dec 4, 2013 Pelita Mukah Sebakong Sago Plantation, the brainchild of Sarawak Chief Minister Abdul Taib Mahmud, has incurred a loss of RM58.74 million since 2005, revealed the Auditor-General Report 2012.According to the report, which covered a period between March and May 2013, the management of the plantation is unsatisfactory, and this co […]
- UK hears of God, Allah, sermons and firearms December 4, 2013FMT StaffDecember 4, 2013A British MP has described the recent Allah issue in Malaysia and calls for Islamic Affairs officers to be armed as a 'dangerous' pathKUALA LUMPUR: Just weeks before Christmas, the alleged persecution of Christians in Malaysia, was again raised in the UK parliament as part of a debate on Christians around the world, with an […]
- Combatting untruths in Malaysian history December 6, 2013
- The Corruption Of Sarawak's Rainforests By Taib Mahmud & His Cronies November 30, 2013Spears versus bulldozers in BorneoBy Jonathan Gorvett in Sarawak State, BorneoThe Penan in Long Deloh say the land around their homes has belonged to them for generationsIn the jungles of central Borneo, loggers and native tribes, environmentalists and plantation companies, rights lawyers and government developers are now locked in an increasingly desperate […]
- What The Republic Of Sarawak Should Be October 17, 2013I will repeat what Juk Den https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002013592930 has said below at Free Malaysia Today http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2013/10/17/pelawaan-isma-disambut-baik/: (The Republic of Sarawak will be): 1. Independent Republic where the president is elected for two 5 year term: 2. Head of State to be Elected 3. All […]
- Sarawak Will Have Its Independence October 9, 2013Till independence us do part Mariam Mokhtar8:06AM Sep 16, 2013Malaysiakini The union of the East Malaysian states of Sabah and Sarawak with the Federation of Malaya was never a marriage made in heaven. Like most relationships, one partner is doing all the giving, whilst the other is happy not to contribute. When cracks begin to show, and the wife demands […]
- Let's Blame The Sarawak Voters June 17, 2013Sarawak voters act on the presumption that 1 bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush. They expect to be bribed by both sides, even with peanuts, not realising or believing what their BN leaders & so-called representatives are getting away with. Electoral bribery, corrupt practices, threats & intimidation are rampant, yet it is not easy to gather evidence […]
- The Trust of Leadership May 28, 2013The trust of leadership Ikim ViewsBy Dr Mohd Sani Badron Betrayal of trust of leadership, abuse of public funds and having no concern for the welfare of the economically needy renders even one’s religious rituals and profession of faith hypocritical. ISLAMIC history is rich with traditions and anecdotes which contain sufficient counsel for people of power an […]
- BN Admits Complicity In Illegal Practices Constituting Election Offences May 2, 2013Chartered flights paid for by 'friends of BN', says Ku NanMalaysiakini May 2, 2013Comments by Sarawak Headhunter in red as usual. BN secretary-general Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor has denied PKR de facto leader Anwar Ibrahim's claims that "dubious" voters from East Malaysia will be flown in chartered flights to the peninsula to vote […]
- UMNo/BN's Dirty Tricks to Stop RFM, RFS & Sarawak Report April 11, 2013Radio Free Malaysia, Radio Free Sarawak and Sarawak Report all HackedThe websites for Radio Free Malaysia, Radio Free Sarawak and the news portal Sarawak Report, which represent free media in Malaysia, have all been subject to relentless DDOS attacks since the beginning of this week.Today, Thursday 11th April, the sites were hacked and all three were brought […]
- What UMNo Malays Don't Realise Or Don't Want To Accept April 10, 2013Why can’t some Malays accept the fact? April 10, 2013 FMT LETTER: From Fishmonger, via e-mailIt is very difficult to get many Malays to understand and accept the sad fact that Umno, the one founded by Tunku Abdul Rahman, is dead and gone. Deregistered as enginered by Mahathir a/l Iskandar Kutty.Mahathir in his anger at being sacked from Umno by Tunku, plotte […]
- Who Will Win What In Sarawak In GE-13 UPDATED March 28, 2013Who will win what in Sarawak in GE-13 UpdatedThe Sarawak BN is confident that it will have at least 25 in the bag out of 31 seats. At least that's what audacious Audie thinks. See his blog posting here.Sarawak Headhunter thinks it will be the other way around and that 22 seats will go to PR and 9 to BN. One thing for sure and that is that the Chinese c […]
- Malayans Never Listen To Sabah Or Sarawak March 5, 2013Is anybody listening to what Sabahans want?Lucy Ahmed4:11PM Mar 4, 2013 When speaking of the recent Sabah intrusion incident, many people are trying to relate it only to the bigger picture of the Malaysian government's political issues.But it is much deeper than that as it has crept into the fabric of the social lives of Sabahans.I am here talking becau […]
- The Corruption Of Sarawak's Rainforests By Taib Mahmud & His Cronies November 30, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Halloween pumpkins more than just jack-o-lanterns November 3, 2013(United States, Washington-AFP) - One aspect of Halloween is fast becoming a year-round money spinner: the pumpkin. These rotund orange squashes are now not only hollowed out to make jack-o-lanterns, pies and soup, but also luxury beauty products and alcoholic drinks. Copyright (AFP RELAXNEWS/ AFPTV), 2013. […]
- Afghan schoolgirl scarred in acid attack now a teacher November 2, 2013When attackers threw acid in Shamsia Husseini's face outside her school in Afghanistan, she defied them by returning to class -- and now she has struck another blow for female education by becoming a teacher herself. read more
- Controversial bid to turn Venice 'rubbish island' into fun park November 2, 2013A top maker of amusement park rides unveils a controversial project to transform a "rubbish island" in Venice into a cultural attraction. Copyright (AFP RELAXNEWS/ AFPTV), 2013.
- Old shophouse turned tea warehouse November 2, 2013Across the horizontal beam above shop are carved a pair of tea pots and tea cups. Call that coincidence or destiny, this old dwelling has finally found itself associated with 'tea." read more
- Trick or treat November 1, 2013People taking part in trick or treating through a colorfully decorated neighborhood in Sierra Madre, California during the annual Halloween festival. read more
- Breaking the spell November 1, 2013Malaysia has been ranked sixth in global ease of doing business survey. read more
- Former police officer sues AG, govt for RM128.5m November 1, 2013Former Bukit Aman Commercial Criminal Investigation Department director Datuk Ramli Yusuff today filed a suit for RM128.5 million against the Attorney-General, a former Inspector-General of Police, the government and nine others for alleged malicious prosecution. read more
- No let-up in effort to preserve Chinese characteristics of schools November 1, 2013Having served in the teaching profession for more than four decades, senior educator Yu Kaiyun has witnessed the conversion of Chinese secondary schools to SMJK and has deep-felt observations of the vast changes taking place in these schools over the years. read more
- Malaysia committed to moderation and reform: Najib November 1, 2013Malaysia's cause on moderation and reforms will not be derailed despite the government receiving criticism from some conservative groups, said Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak. read more
- How men and women talk differently on Facebook November 1, 2013A new US study analyzing 700 million words, phrases, and topics on Facebook finds that when it comes to status updates, men and women tend to lean on groan-worthy stereotypes. read more
- Halloween pumpkins more than just jack-o-lanterns November 3, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Prescription For A New Day December 4, 2013When scouring around in cyberspace I think we can all agree that there is no shortage of comments and discussion [...]The post Prescription For A New Day appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- The Esoteric Interpretation of the Movie “9″: Heralding the Age of Horus December 3, 2013Tim Burton’s “9″ is a computer animated movie that was released on 9/9/09. While some critics claimed that the movie [...]The post The Esoteric Interpretation of the Movie “9″: Heralding the Age of Horus appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- The Kardashian 2013 Christmas Card: A Tribute to the Illuminati Entertainment Industry December 2, 2013If there was an award for the less Christmas-y Christmas card in the History of the world, I believe that [...]The post The Kardashian 2013 Christmas Card: A Tribute to the Illuminati Entertainment Industry appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- The War Behind All Wars November 28, 2013The war behind all wars is a war on words; a war on language. For instance, in today’s world independence [...]The post The War Behind All Wars appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- “What Now” Reveals a Different Side of Rihanna November 22, 2013Rihanna’s latest video “What Now” is yet another tribute to the elites, however, this time, with a new flare. Rihanna [...]The post “What Now” Reveals a Different Side of Rihanna appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Lady Gaga – A puppet who’s slowly starting to expose the Industry! November 21, 2013Lady Gaga’s latest era has been really strange since it’s started (oh, like it’s the first one which is really [...]The post Lady Gaga – A puppet who’s slowly starting to expose the Industry! appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- New Reports Claim that Brittany Murphy Was Under Surveillance and Poisoned to Death November 20, 2013Ever since her untimely death at the young age of 32, Brittany Murphy’s father Angelo Bertolotti has been claiming that [...]The post New Reports Claim that Brittany Murphy Was Under Surveillance and Poisoned to Death appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Symbolic Pics of the Month (11/13) November 19, 2013In this edition of SPOTM: Leona Lewis, Rihanna, Lebron James and a bunch of proving that Illuminati symbolism is omnipresent [...]The post Symbolic Pics of the Month (11/13) appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Martyrs: A Realistic Look Into the Life of an MK Victim November 12, 2013I ran across this movie not too long ago and was astounded by the blatant Monarch torture imagery. This graphic [...]The post Martyrs: A Realistic Look Into the Life of an MK Victim appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Britney Spears’ “Work B*tch” and Iggy Azalea’s “Change Your Life”: Two Videos Celebrating Kitten Programming October 30, 2013Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea were born on opposite sides of the world, but their videos “Work B*tch” and “Change [...]The post Britney Spears’ “Work B*tch” and Iggy Azalea’s “Change Your Life”: Two Videos Celebrating Kitten Programming appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Prescription For A New Day December 4, 2013
Site infoTiyung Dayak – “The Sour Dayak Apple” in Bidayuh Politics
The Andreas04 Theme.