Further losses reported…
Vote buying is the hot commodity of the day – I mean – before and during the election that was held last Saturday (April 16, 2011)!
In Belaga, the votes were reportedly swayed to the Balat Nipu faction after its candidate granted the so-called “land grants” to the voters at the “eleventh hour”… It’s pathetic, though!
In Selangau, there’s a video showing a village headman who admittedly received a total of RM5K via two cheques; while another cheque amounting to RM5K wasn’t valid (yet)! We aren’t sure whether he would get the balance amount after “the exposé” was made known – internationally! Read this for details.
Lessons to be learnt?!
>>> Human identity and dignity are so cheap; i.e. ranging from RM10 to RM10K!
For a period within 5 years?! What the heck!
Cheap souls for sale? Not worth it!
No comments yet.
Tiyung Dayak a.k.a. Teddy a.k.a. Ted a.k.a. TD
Who is this Tiyung Dayak guy?!
Yes, I have appointed myself as a Blogotician prior to the 12th General Election, which was held all over Malaysia on March 08, 2008. And for the first time in Malaysian history since her independence from the Brits 50 years ago, 2/3 of BN majority has been denied by the opposition. Yes, thanks again to the advancement of ICT – the domain factor that has proves its effectiveness in this cyber war games, where blogs and blogging are the submain factors that has and ever will influence voters’ perception toward ineffective Malaysian leaders (and not just the ineffective Bidayuh leaders).
Since time immemorial (?!), the Malaysians have been denied the truth and most of the time they have been fed with true lies through the gomen-controlled mainstream media! Based on my random survey, it is safe for me to conclude that almost 85% of Malaysian population did not have access to the ICT. But then, there is hope for the better, especially among the young, educated Malaysians, as they are now the major force behind this IT Age Revolution, who are gradually aware about the importance of ICT and put in use in their daily life.
Yes, I hereby take an “e-oath” that I’ll be a responsible Blogotician and practice my rights to express my views freely (here and there!) for the betterment of the future of Bidayuh young ones…
In the name of “Hope for a Better Future” I swear, lah…
Disclaimer: Yes, correct! Come to know him (first) before you’ll love him (and NOT the other way round)… L.O.L.!!!
Recent Complaints by (the Dayak) Bloggers
Jordan Zwagerman on Been chased by a “killer lady”… tiyungdayak on The 415 entry… tiyungdayak on The 415 entry… Interesting Foto on The 415 entry… Interesting Foto on MONEY TALK – Part IV – “Financ… tiyungdayak on The boomed-bastic bastion… Papayuk on A ye-olde story revisited… Papayuk on Another “high” expectation… tiyungdayak on Another “high” expectation… tiyungdayak on Another “high” expectation… Papayuk on Another “high” expectation… tiyungdayak on Whata “double joy” celebr… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?! Uhmm… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?! Uhmm… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?! Uhmm…
The Recruitment Drive is ON… Come and join us!
No. of complaints received so far...
- 47,025 complaints! Aiyah!!!
The Origins of Complainants…
The Origins of Complainants since January 6, 2011!
The Malaysian Time…
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- Battle @ Batang Ai – The graphical presentation…
- Video 101: How to be a (homegrown) “pirate”…Nowadays, the internet technology is kept on changing and developing, and so are the internet users. Therefore, the Dayak internet users have to change and develop (their mindset), too! Well, it’s DayakBaru.com’s tag: “CHANGE WE MUST“, right?! Yup, Obama did say “CHANGE“; MLTR did sing about “CHANGE” through their “I’m gonna come back” song… In […] […]
- Bye 2013, welocme 2014 December 31, 2013I am very happy to say good bye to 2013 with no regrets…. much have happened but the beauty of 2013 is that I have survived it socially, financially and politically… Socially I have met and made more new friends … Continue reading →
- SARIN Gas Posoning- a possible Herbal answer September 13, 2013Herbal tea could be the answer to SARIN Gas poisoning... Continue reading →
- Bye 2013, welocme 2014 December 31, 2013
- Happy Gawai Christmas! + Beer vs. Milk For Dayaks? + Stop Double Festive Wastage! December 22, 2011Let’s examine a typical, average Christmas/Gawai expenses by a Dayak family: 1. Beers of 10 crates (6 crates Tiger Beer and 4 crates TsingTao Beer). The reason with buying two grades of beer is one for standard show-off for VIP guests and one for common visitors. Cost: Tiger Beer 6 crates/ RM65 X 6 = […]
- Mandatory IQ Test For Voters – Let’s Kick Out The Idiots From Voting! December 22, 2011This is perhaps another proposed solution for EC on how to improve our democracy: Mandatory IQ test for voters. There must be some sort of control and filtering for such an important decision-making process and democracy is at best not to be ruined by village idiots and pirates with MyKad. When democracy being hijacked by […]
- Happy Gawai Christmas! + Beer vs. Milk For Dayaks? + Stop Double Festive Wastage! December 22, 2011
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Top US Study – SCORE Is The Worst Way To Develop Sarawak! April 23, 2014A study by American scientists from the top California University of Berkeley has concluded that instead of building mega-dams, the Sarawak government should focus on small-scale energy sources for developing rural areas. The study will be presented tomorrow at the ASEAN ‘Renewable Energy Week’ in Kuala Lumpur and it follows another similar…
- How Jamilah Spilt The Beans On Sakto’s Money EXCLUSIVE April 19, 2014In recent years the Taib family have worked hard to conceal the sources of income behind their series of multi-million dollar property companies in Canada, the US and the UK. However, we can now reveal devastating new archive information, unearthed by the Swiss NGO, the Bruno Manser Fund (BMF),…
- Sarawak’s Land Grab Laws Must Go! April 16, 2014Now that BN have got around to ditching Taib they need to ditch his unconstitutional land grab laws too. The former Chief Minister passed a series of amendments to Sarawak’s Land Codes, in order to help himself to lands belonging to the native communities. One such change in May 2000…
- The Governor Gets Down To Business April 12, 2014When Taib Mahmud spoke of his retirement in years gone by he would tell bemused confidants “when I retire one day, I will run business”. ‘What else has he been doing for the past 40 years?’, was their silent thought. After all, Taib has for the past four decades…
- Hollywood Legal Battle Engulfs ‘Racketeer’ Riza Aziz April 10, 2014The Hollywood law suit initiated by Najib’s step-son Riza Aziz against fellow producers Steve Stabler and Brad Krevoy has rebounded with accusations against him, according to reports in the Los Angeles media. The two have amended their counter-suit against Aziz and his well-funded production company Red Granite to accuse him…
- Mystery Thickens Over Missing Millions Meant For Schools April 5, 2014The company cited as the vehicle for SUPP leader Peter Chin's pre-election plan to build 15 Sarawak schools has categorically denied any involvement in the project. The KL based developer See Hoy Chan has told Sarawak Report that it had no knowledge of the RM559million proposal, which was rushed through and approved by the PM and Deputy PM's office […]
- Adenan Gaffe Sparks Borneo Post Re-Write! April 1, 2014A major gaffe by Taib’s new puppet Chief Minister Adenan Satem made headlines in the Borneo Post today – and was then promptly pulled down from the online version. The print version, however, still carries the original wording of Adenan’s highly embarrassing remarks, in which he acknowledged that the only…
- Perkasa Allowed IN / PKR Kicked OUT – Sarawak ‘Buy-Election’ EXCLUSIVE March 25, 2014Sarawak Report can demonstrate that the statement by the Immigration Department that the leader of the Malay supremacist group Perkasa did not visit Sarawak last week is untrue. We have the proof of Ibrahim Ali’s own hand that he was indeed in Sarawak, because he personally signed for drinks and…
- Staff Families Claim They Are Treated As ‘Worth Less’ By Malaysia Airlines March 24, 2014After two weeks of what is generally judged as a disastrous mishandling of events, it appears that Malaysia Airlines has now committed a further act of gross insensitivity, according to exclusive information obtained by Sarawak Report...
- Sarawak’s RM559Million ‘Schools For Votes’ Scandal! EXCLUSIVE EXPOSE March 23, 2014Sarawak Report has acquired damning evidence of a deliberate vote-buying ploy to approve 15 new schools in Sarawak, rushed through just before the last General Election by BN. The project was approved both by the Prime Minister, Najib Razak and by the Deputy Prime Minister and Education Minister Muhyiddin Yassin. Directly…
- Top US Study – SCORE Is The Worst Way To Develop Sarawak! April 23, 2014
- EASTER MESSAGE FROM BARU BIAN April 22, 2014Suffering. A strong word which every human being understands and has experienced at some point in his or her life. This Easter, allow me to look at a side of human existence that is prevalent in the world today. Our brothers and sisters in many parts of the world are suffering; either in forms of physical pain, modern day forms of slavery or even mental and […]
- How Jamilah Spilt The Beans On Sakto’s Money EXCLUSIVE April 22, 2014Multi-million dollar complexes in Ottawa Canada belonging to SaktoIn recent years the Taib family have worked hard to conceal the sources of income behind their series of multi-million dollar property companies in Canada, the US and the UK.However, we can now reveal devastating new archive information, unearthed by the Swiss NGO, the Bruno Manser Fund (BMF), […]
- Sarawak’s Land Grab Laws Must Go! April 22, 2014Numpang Suntai and illegally felled logs from his community lands in SebanganNow that BN have got around to ditching Taib they need to ditch his unconstitutional land grab laws too.The former Chief Minister passed a series of amendments to Sarawak’s Land Codes, in order to help himself to lands belonging to the native communities.One such change in May 2000 […]
- Rafizi to sue Sarawak for barring him from entering the state April 22, 2014BY DIYANA IBRAHIMAPRIL 22, 2014PKR strategy director Rafizi Ramli said today he would sue the Sarawak state government for abuse of power after he was barred from entering the state for the second time yesterday.Rafizi (pic) said besides filing his case at the Kuching courts, he would also scrutinise the Immigration Act in Parliament."The state governme […]
- Rafizi barred again, PKR condemns Adenan April 22, 2014Two Sarawak PKR leaders condemned their Chief Minister Adenan Satem not only for practising double standards in barring the entry of PKR strategy director Rafizi Ramli into Sarawak last night, but for allowing racist and religious extremists into Sarawak.Rafizi arrived about 6.20pm at the Kuching International Airport and was deported 30 minutes later by Imm […]
- Two native groups win appeal over NCR cases April 21, 2014Published: Sunday April 20, 2014 MYT 12:00:00 AMUpdated: Sunday April 20, 2014 MYT 2:38:12 PMMIRI: Two groups comprising minority folk from this division have triumphed in the Court of Appeal, which has affirmed that they have Native Customary Rights (NCR) over their land based on inherited customs or adat.The Kedayan and Jati Mirik groups were represented b […]
- Sarawak gov’t suffers 10 defeats in NCR land cases April 21, 2014The state government of Sarawak suffered another embarrassing defeat in a native customary right (NCR) land case, the 10th before the Court of Appeal, and this victory for the natives has prompted NCR lawyer Baru Bian to ask newly-appointed Chief Minister Adenan Satem to relook at the state’s policy by recognising ‘pemakai menua’ (territorial domain) and ‘pu […]
- Oxford University study says large dams are uneconomical April 21, 2014BRUNO MANSER FUND, BASEL / SWITZERLAND21 April 2014 – for immediate releaseJust in time for this week’s ASEAN Renewable Energy Week, new scientific results have questioned the economic viability of large dams. Calculations by the Bruno Manser Fund show that the Malaysian Bakun Dam scores even worse than the average large dam. (OXFORD, UK) Researchers at Oxfo […]
- BARU BIAN: UNCOVERING THE DEPLORABLE STATE OF SCHOOLS IN SARAWAK - SK LONG TUKON April 21, 201416 APRIL 2014PRESS STATEMENT In my latest round of visits to schools in Ba’ Kelalan, I was again appalled by the condition of the buildings and the lack of facilities, especially in SK Long Tukon.A common complaint in almost every school is the lack of teacher’s quarters. In SK Long Tengoa, the headmaster had no choice but to hand over his quarters to house […]
- BARU BIAN: LEAVE COMMUNITY LEADERS ALONE April 21, 201416 APRIL 2014PRESS STATEMENTOnce again William Mawan is abusing his authority by threatening community headmen with the sack if they dare to be ‘very naughty’ by going against the government (Borneo Post 5 April 2014). It is unbelievable that a minister such as William Mawan does not understand the concept of democracy and the freedoms of speech, assembly an […]
- EASTER MESSAGE FROM BARU BIAN April 22, 2014
- The Corruption Of Sarawak's Rainforests By Taib Mahmud & His Cronies November 30, 2013Spears versus bulldozers in BorneoBy Jonathan Gorvett in Sarawak State, BorneoThe Penan in Long Deloh say the land around their homes has belonged to them for generationsIn the jungles of central Borneo, loggers and native tribes, environmentalists and plantation companies, rights lawyers and government developers are now locked in an increasingly desperate […]
- What The Republic Of Sarawak Should Be October 17, 2013I will repeat what Juk Den https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002013592930 has said below at Free Malaysia Today http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2013/10/17/pelawaan-isma-disambut-baik/: (The Republic of Sarawak will be): 1. Independent Republic where the president is elected for two 5 year term: 2. Head of State to be Elected 3. All […]
- Sarawak Will Have Its Independence October 9, 2013Till independence us do part Mariam Mokhtar8:06AM Sep 16, 2013Malaysiakini The union of the East Malaysian states of Sabah and Sarawak with the Federation of Malaya was never a marriage made in heaven. Like most relationships, one partner is doing all the giving, whilst the other is happy not to contribute. When cracks begin to show, and the wife demands […]
- Let's Blame The Sarawak Voters June 17, 2013Sarawak voters act on the presumption that 1 bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush. They expect to be bribed by both sides, even with peanuts, not realising or believing what their BN leaders & so-called representatives are getting away with. Electoral bribery, corrupt practices, threats & intimidation are rampant, yet it is not easy to gather evidence […]
- The Trust of Leadership May 28, 2013The trust of leadership Ikim ViewsBy Dr Mohd Sani Badron Betrayal of trust of leadership, abuse of public funds and having no concern for the welfare of the economically needy renders even one’s religious rituals and profession of faith hypocritical. ISLAMIC history is rich with traditions and anecdotes which contain sufficient counsel for people of power an […]
- BN Admits Complicity In Illegal Practices Constituting Election Offences May 2, 2013Chartered flights paid for by 'friends of BN', says Ku NanMalaysiakini May 2, 2013Comments by Sarawak Headhunter in red as usual. BN secretary-general Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor has denied PKR de facto leader Anwar Ibrahim's claims that "dubious" voters from East Malaysia will be flown in chartered flights to the peninsula to vote […]
- UMNo/BN's Dirty Tricks to Stop RFM, RFS & Sarawak Report April 11, 2013Radio Free Malaysia, Radio Free Sarawak and Sarawak Report all HackedThe websites for Radio Free Malaysia, Radio Free Sarawak and the news portal Sarawak Report, which represent free media in Malaysia, have all been subject to relentless DDOS attacks since the beginning of this week.Today, Thursday 11th April, the sites were hacked and all three were brought […]
- What UMNo Malays Don't Realise Or Don't Want To Accept April 10, 2013Why can’t some Malays accept the fact? April 10, 2013 FMT LETTER: From Fishmonger, via e-mailIt is very difficult to get many Malays to understand and accept the sad fact that Umno, the one founded by Tunku Abdul Rahman, is dead and gone. Deregistered as enginered by Mahathir a/l Iskandar Kutty.Mahathir in his anger at being sacked from Umno by Tunku, plotte […]
- Who Will Win What In Sarawak In GE-13 UPDATED March 28, 2013Who will win what in Sarawak in GE-13 UpdatedThe Sarawak BN is confident that it will have at least 25 in the bag out of 31 seats. At least that's what audacious Audie thinks. See his blog posting here.Sarawak Headhunter thinks it will be the other way around and that 22 seats will go to PR and 9 to BN. One thing for sure and that is that the Chinese c […]
- Malayans Never Listen To Sabah Or Sarawak March 5, 2013Is anybody listening to what Sabahans want?Lucy Ahmed4:11PM Mar 4, 2013 When speaking of the recent Sabah intrusion incident, many people are trying to relate it only to the bigger picture of the Malaysian government's political issues.But it is much deeper than that as it has crept into the fabric of the social lives of Sabahans.I am here talking becau […]
- The Corruption Of Sarawak's Rainforests By Taib Mahmud & His Cronies November 30, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- MH370: ROV to replace AUV? April 23, 2014With the focused underwater search area for the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 already 80 per cent completed, the public, what more the next-of-kin of the ill-fated aircraft passengers and crew, are waiting with bated breath on the next move in the ongoing search operation in the southern Indian Ocean. read more
- Selangor needs to reassess rain-making technology April 23, 2014The Selangor state government needs to reassess its effort to use the 'Royal Rainmaking Technology' from Thailand for cloud seeding operation, said Deputy National Resources and Environmental Minister Datuk Seri James Dawos Mamit. read more
- Anwar to appeal over jail sentence April 23, 2014Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim will file a petition of appeal over his five-year jail sentence for sodomy as the deadline expires tomorrow. read more
- Asean, China agree to build mutual trust over South China Sea April 23, 2014Asean and China have agreed to continue building mutual trust and practical cooperation between themselves to maintain and promote peace, stability and maritime security in the South China Sea. read more
- S. Korea's Park urges China to avert N. Korea nuclear test April 23, 2014South Korean President Park Geun-Hye on Wednesday urged Chinese leader Xi Jinping to make "further efforts" to dissuade North Korea from conducting a fresh nuclear test, warning of serious repercussions for regional stability. read more
- Extremists have no place in Malaysian society: Khairy April 23, 2014Malaysia's Youth and Sports Minister Khairy Jamaluddin has denounced political and religious extremists in Malaysia, saying they did not belong "in our society." read more
- Thai PM given more time in critical legal case April 23, 2014Thailand's Constitutional Court on Wednesday gave crisis-mired Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra more time to submit her defence against allegations of abuse of power which could see her removed from office. read more
- Samsung and ARM join the FIDO fold April 23, 2014The alliance dedicated to eradicating the text password and replacing it with biometric equivalents added two more technology heavy hitters to its board of directors on Tuesday. read more
- LG teases more smartwatch features April 23, 2014The company has launched an official site dedicated to teasing technophiles about the upcoming launch of its G Watch. read more
- Report: Apple sets its sights on electronic payments April 23, 2014According to a number of sources, the company is serious about turning its iPhones into virtual wallets that consumers can use to make both online and in-store purchases. read more
- MH370: ROV to replace AUV? April 23, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- ‘X-Men’ Director Bryan Singer Accused of Abusing Teenage Boy April 18, 2014Movie director Bryan Singer is being accused of drugging, raping and using his power as a Hollywood mogul to exploit [...] The post ‘X-Men’ Director Bryan Singer Accused of Abusing Teenage Boy appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Symbolic Pics of the Month 04/14 April 16, 2014In this edition of SPOTM: Miley Cyrus, Kylie Minogue, Beyoncé, Khloe Kardashian and more proof that the fashion world has [...] The post Symbolic Pics of the Month 04/14 appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Peaches Geldof Found Dead at Age 25: “Sudden and Unexplained”, a Year After Announcing Initiation to the O.T.O April 8, 2014Model and TV personality Peaches Geldof was found dead at her home in Kent, England on April 7th. Geldof was [...] The post Peaches Geldof Found Dead at Age 25: “Sudden and Unexplained”, a Year After Announcing Initiation to the O.T.O appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Mom Blog: “Disney is Ruining My Kid” April 7, 2014If you’re a reader of this site, you’re probably aware of Disney using its privileged status amongst parents to reach [...] The post Mom Blog: “Disney is Ruining My Kid” appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Beyoncé, Condolezza Rice and Others in Campaign to Ban the Word “Bossy”. Seriously. April 4, 2014Lean In, an organization created by Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg launched a campaign to ban the b-word. And by that [...] The post Beyoncé, Condolezza Rice and Others in Campaign to Ban the Word “Bossy”. Seriously. appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Does anyone remember DMX? April 2, 2014Do any of you remember DMX? The rapper who made the scene in the 90′s with his crew Ruff Ryders [...] The post Does anyone remember DMX? appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- The Occult Meaning of Lady Gaga’s Video “G.U.Y.” March 31, 2014Lady Gaga’s video for her song “G.U.Y.” has a lot of viewers asking “What the heck did I just watch?” [...] The post The Occult Meaning of Lady Gaga’s Video “G.U.Y.” appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- True Detective: Occult Symbolism and Plot Devices in HBO’s Hit New Series March 25, 2014(Beware – Major Spoilers Ahead!) This season’s breakout hit on HBO was undoubtedly True Detective. The eight-episode series was a [...] The post True Detective: Occult Symbolism and Plot Devices in HBO’s Hit New Series appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- BBC Flashes Illuminati Symbols During “Match of the Day” Promo (video) March 20, 2014This BBC advertisement entitled “Beware the Ides of March” features football highlights mixed with the flashing of a whole lot [...] The post BBC Flashes Illuminati Symbols During “Match of the Day” Promo (video) appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Puerto Rico: US Lab March 18, 2014Test trials of Agent Orange were carried out in Puerto Rico. The US imposed a military government on Puerto Rico [...] The post Puerto Rico: US Lab appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- ‘X-Men’ Director Bryan Singer Accused of Abusing Teenage Boy April 18, 2014