Further losses reported…
Vote buying is the hot commodity of the day – I mean – before and during the election that was held last Saturday (April 16, 2011)!
In Belaga, the votes were reportedly swayed to the Balat Nipu faction after its candidate granted the so-called “land grants” to the voters at the “eleventh hour”… It’s pathetic, though!
In Selangau, there’s a video showing a village headman who admittedly received a total of RM5K via two cheques; while another cheque amounting to RM5K wasn’t valid (yet)! We aren’t sure whether he would get the balance amount after “the exposé” was made known – internationally! Read this for details.
Lessons to be learnt?!
>>> Human identity and dignity are so cheap; i.e. ranging from RM10 to RM10K!
For a period within 5 years?! What the heck!
Cheap souls for sale? Not worth it!
No comments yet.
Tiyung Dayak a.k.a. Teddy a.k.a. Ted a.k.a. TD
Who is this Tiyung Dayak guy?!
Yes, I have appointed myself as a Blogotician prior to the 12th General Election, which was held all over Malaysia on March 08, 2008. And for the first time in Malaysian history since her independence from the Brits 50 years ago, 2/3 of BN majority has been denied by the opposition. Yes, thanks again to the advancement of ICT – the domain factor that has proves its effectiveness in this cyber war games, where blogs and blogging are the submain factors that has and ever will influence voters’ perception toward ineffective Malaysian leaders (and not just the ineffective Bidayuh leaders).
Since time immemorial (?!), the Malaysians have been denied the truth and most of the time they have been fed with true lies through the gomen-controlled mainstream media! Based on my random survey, it is safe for me to conclude that almost 85% of Malaysian population did not have access to the ICT. But then, there is hope for the better, especially among the young, educated Malaysians, as they are now the major force behind this IT Age Revolution, who are gradually aware about the importance of ICT and put in use in their daily life.
Yes, I hereby take an “e-oath” that I’ll be a responsible Blogotician and practice my rights to express my views freely (here and there!) for the betterment of the future of Bidayuh young ones…
In the name of “Hope for a Better Future” I swear, lah…
Disclaimer: Yes, correct! Come to know him (first) before you’ll love him (and NOT the other way round)… L.O.L.!!!
Recent Complaints by (the Dayak) Bloggers
Jordan Zwagerman on Been chased by a “killer lady”… tiyungdayak on The 415 entry… tiyungdayak on The 415 entry… Interesting Foto on The 415 entry… Interesting Foto on MONEY TALK – Part IV – “Financ… tiyungdayak on The boomed-bastic bastion… Papayuk on A ye-olde story revisited… Papayuk on Another “high” expectation… tiyungdayak on Another “high” expectation… tiyungdayak on Another “high” expectation… Papayuk on Another “high” expectation… tiyungdayak on Whata “double joy” celebr… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?! Uhmm… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?! Uhmm… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?! Uhmm…
The Recruitment Drive is ON… Come and join us!
No. of complaints received so far...
- 48,283 complaints! Aiyah!!!
The Origins of Complainants…
The Origins of Complainants since January 6, 2011!
The Malaysian Time…
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- Battle @ Batang Ai – The graphical presentation…
- Video 101: How to be a (homegrown) “pirate”…Nowadays, the internet technology is kept on changing and developing, and so are the internet users. Therefore, the Dayak internet users have to change and develop (their mindset), too! Well, it’s DayakBaru.com’s tag: “CHANGE WE MUST“, right?! Yup, Obama did say “CHANGE“; MLTR did sing about “CHANGE” through their “I’m gonna come back” song… In […] […]
- Bye 2013, welocme 2014 December 31, 2013I am very happy to say good bye to 2013 with no regrets…. much have happened but the beauty of 2013 is that I have survived it socially, financially and politically… Socially I have met and made more new friends … Continue reading →
- SARIN Gas Posoning- a possible Herbal answer September 13, 2013Herbal tea could be the answer to SARIN Gas poisoning... Continue reading →
- Bye 2013, welocme 2014 December 31, 2013
- Happy Gawai Christmas! + Beer vs. Milk For Dayaks? + Stop Double Festive Wastage! December 22, 2011Let’s examine a typical, average Christmas/Gawai expenses by a Dayak family: 1. Beers of 10 crates (6 crates Tiger Beer and 4 crates TsingTao Beer). The reason with buying two grades of beer is one for standard show-off for VIP guests and one for common visitors. Cost: Tiger Beer 6 crates/ RM65 X 6 = […]
- Mandatory IQ Test For Voters – Let’s Kick Out The Idiots From Voting! December 22, 2011This is perhaps another proposed solution for EC on how to improve our democracy: Mandatory IQ test for voters. There must be some sort of control and filtering for such an important decision-making process and democracy is at best not to be ruined by village idiots and pirates with MyKad. When democracy being hijacked by […]
- Happy Gawai Christmas! + Beer vs. Milk For Dayaks? + Stop Double Festive Wastage! December 22, 2011
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- DAY 300 – “No Consent To Proceed”! August 18, 2014Grass roots campaigners and International NGOs joined forces in Kuala Lumpur today to ram home the realities about the Baram Dam, pet project of Taib Mahmud. In summary, they pointed out the plan has no legal right to proceed and flies in the face of a long list of legal…
- Wolf Of Wall Street Backer’s Business Links With 1MDB And Jho Low! August 12, 2014After months of refusing to identify their backers, the film production company Red Granite Pictures has now named its main sponsor during an interview with the New York Times. He is the Abu Dhabi based Chief Executive of Aabar Investments, Mr Mohamed Ahmed Badawy Al-Husseiny. Aabar is a fund known to…
- How Najib Razak Planned To Use The Queen Of England – EXCLUSIVE! August 8, 2014Sarawak Report can provide the answer to the question which is perplexing Malaysians. Why did the Federal Court insist on suddenly scheduling their show trial for Anwar Ibrahim on Sept 8th and 9th, despite the fact that his lawyer would be away on medical leave until October? At first the…
- Murum Dam Is “High Risk” – Official Report August 7, 2014The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for the Murum Dam clearly stated back in 2008 that it was a “High Risk” project, in several categories concerning basic safety, we can now reveal. In particular, the report referred to the problem of sedimentation of the upper Murum River, caused by current logging,…
- “Cascading Failure” – Catastrophic Warning On Murum Dam Was Kept Hidden! MAJOR EXCLUSIVE August 5, 2014This diagram illustrates the “catastrophic” consequences of a possible “cascading failure” of the Murum and Bakun Dams. It comes from the official Environmental Impact Assessment report submitted to Sarawak Energy in 2008, but kept secret till now. A wall of water travelling “at high speed” is shown as having inundated…
- Second Senior Engineer From Murum Dam Site Dies – EXCLUSIVE August 4, 2014Sarawak Energy has lost a second Senior Engineer from the Murum Dam site to an un-expected and untimely death in a matter of a few weeks. As reported in the Borneo Post, Jabing Bujing sadly died in his bed shortly after returning from Sabah on 29th July. He was discovered…
- Murum Manager Was Investigated By MACC Before Sudden Death EXCLUSIVE! July 30, 2014Sarawak Report has learnt that Sarawak Energy’s Technical Manager for the Muram Dam hydro-electric project, Frankie Chin, was questioned by the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) shortly before his sudden death last month. However, The MACC has formally denied the claim. Frankie Chin died on the night of 12th June after…
- FBC Media’s Greenwash Proposal For Malaysian Palm Oil Council! EXPOSE July 25, 2014Sarawak Report has acquired a dossier of damning proposals made by the discredited PR firm, FBC Media, to the government-funded Malaysian Palm Oil Council, for improving the industry’s tarnished image. It confirms the strategy of ‘greenwash’ to deliberately mislead the world’s public about the true nature of this massive agribusiness,…
- Top UK ‘Think Tank’ Staged BN’s Latest PR Stunt On Palm Oil – INVESTIGATION July 23, 2014The prominent London-based free market ‘think tank’, the Institute of Economic Affairs, has been put in an embarrassing position over an apparent conflict of interest, thanks to remarks by Sarawak’s Deputy Chief Minister, Alfred Jabu. Jabu, in a speech earlier this week, boasted about his “world-wide acknowledgement” by the Institute,…
- “Red Granite Are No Longer Our Client” – Raging Scenes As “Racketeering” Case Settles! July 21, 2014Hollywood’s news hounds have been left intrigued by the announcement of a final settlement between Red Granite Pictures, the production company owned by Najib Razak’s step-son, Riza Aziz, and the original producers of their next movie release ‘Dumb and Dumber To’. There have been limited statements from either side, however…
- DAY 300 – “No Consent To Proceed”! August 18, 2014
- BARAM DAM BLOCKADE DAY 300 August 19, 2014DAY 300 – “No Consent To Proceed”!Report – No Consent To ProceedGrass roots campaigners and International NGOs joined forces in Kuala Lumpur today to ram home the realities about the Baram Dam, pet project of Taib Mahmud.In summary, they pointed out the plan has no legal right to proceed and flies in the face of a long list of legal obligations that the Sara […]
- Native oil palm growers hit by MPOB order August 19, 20141:39PM Aug 19, 2014By Dukau PapauThe directive from the Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB) to mills in the Sarawak not to accept fresh oil palm bunches (FFB) from smallholders, especially those from estates in dispute, will cause thousands of native landowners to suffer heavy financial losses.“The losses can run into the millions of ringgit that these helpless […]
- Kpg Lebor Serian’s NCR landowners feel ‘discriminated’ August 19, 2014Posted on August 19, 2014, TuesdayKUCHING: Some villagers in Kampong Lebor Serian are crying foul over Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB)’s decision to suspend their smallholder farmers’ licence to sell oil palm fresh fruit bunches (FFB).See (seated second left), Jengga (seated centre), and other landowners.According to one of the land owners, Jengga Jeli, on J […]
- Some mind-boggling tenders and errors August 18, 201417/08/2014 - 14:00 Pauline WongKUALA LUMPUR: The MyProcurement portal is a veritable minefield of mind-boggling tenders, as there are few details given for the successful bids. Some don’t say how many units of the item were supplied; some were downright mysterious; and many were repetitive.More importantly, through the website, one would be hard-pressed to […]
- Top scorer fails to get favoured varsity course August 18, 20147:28PM Aug 15, 2014MalaysiakiniVIDEO 3:09 minDespite scoring straight A’s in both the STPM and SPM examinations, Ng Yi Ling has not been able to get a spot in a public university to study any of the three courses she applied for.The Klang resident said she applied to nine public universities to study either medicine, dentistry or pharmacy, but was only offer […]
- Complaints pouring in on varsity application rejections, says lawmaker August 18, 2014by ZAKIAH KOYAPublished: 18 August 2014Public universities. such as Universiti Malaya. are allegedly seeking more foreign students to help raise its international ranking, says a lawmaker. - The Malaysian Insider pic by Afif Abd Halim, August 18, 2014.The Higher Education Advisory and Complaint Portal (HEAP) received a total of 130 complaints, just two days […]
- Flight data shows gov't jet traipsing around Europe August 18, 20143:44PM Aug 15, 2014By Koh Jun LinPublicly available flight information appears to back website Asia Sentinel’s claims that Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak went on a European holiday, after a working visit to Netherlands to deal with the Flight MH17 issue a fortnight ago.Information from the popular flight tracking website FlightRadar24 shows that the Royal […]
- 'Stop gov't funding after end of medical romance' August 18, 20143:16PM Aug 18, 2014MalaysiakiniThe termination of the partnership between the prestigious Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and Malaysia's Perdana University Graduate School of Medicine (Pugsom) reflects badly on the state of education in the country, said DAP.It also calls the government to cease any funding for ongoing campus construction or […]
- 'Baram villagers forced to sign survey forms' August 18, 20143:19PM Aug 18, 2014By Alyaa AzharVillagers living near the Baram Dam project are being coerced by project developer Sarawak Energy Bhd (SEB) and its consultants to fill in social environmental impact assessment (SEIA) survey forms.This is one of the main findings from a fact-finding mission conducted by Save Rivers Network Sarawak.Villagers were told by cons […]
- School without water baffles Baru August 15, 2014by Jonathan Chia, firstname.lastname@example.org. Posted on August 15, 2014, FridayKUCHING: Ba Kelalan assemblyman Baru Bian is shocked that a primary school in Lawas, SK Long Sebangang, is still facing water supply problem.According to Baru, who visited the school recently, water supply is a big problem in the school, as the school, which is located less than […]
- BARAM DAM BLOCKADE DAY 300 August 19, 2014
- Surat Terbuka Untuk Murshidul Am PAS August 13, 2014Surat terbuka untuk Murshidul Am Pas ZULKIFLI SULONG 13 August 2014Ke hadapan Tok Guru Nik Aziz yang disayangi.Apa khabar Tok Guru? Semoga Tok Guru sentiasa tabah dalam menghadapi penyakit yang dihidapi. Saya yakin, Tok Guru dikehendaki Allah untuk terus hidup bagi menjadi penyelamat kepada parti dan jemaah yang Tok Guru pimpin ini ketika ia sedang dilanda b […]
- PKR'S 7 Points, Better Than Nothing? July 23, 2014THE 22ND JULY 2014 SEVEN POINTS BY PAKATAN RAKYAT (7P).Comments by Sarawak Headhunter in red: Point 11. In recognition of the spirit of the federal compact signed in 1963 known as the Malaysia Agreement, to:a.Recognise – in the Federal Constitution, text books and official discourses – Sabah and Sarawak as special states that are equal partners to the Penins […]
- UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: Hanya Persepsi atau Kenyataan??? June 27, 2014UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: Hanya Persepsi atau Kenyataan???: "Persepsi Semenanjung menjajah Sabah dan Sarawak perlu dihapuskan dengan seberapa segera kerana selagi ia terus wujud, potensi untuk...
- UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: SEJARAH ADALAH SARJANA AGUNG DALAM KEHIDUPAN June 27, 2014UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: SEJARAH ADALAH SARJANA AGUNG DALAM KEHIDUPAN: 1. Selayang pandang tentang pembentukan Malaysia, yang dicetuskan oleh Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra pada 27 Mei 1961 dalam satu majlis yang...
- UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: "Pemuda-Pemudi Semua Marilah, Bangunlah Bersatu Se... June 27, 2014UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: "Pemuda-Pemudi Semua Marilah, Bangunlah Bersatu Se...: Ibarat "keluar mulut harimau, masuk mulut buaya".Sinonim dengan perumpamaan ini begitulah hal yang terjadi kepada Negara Sabah ...
- What Do We Call UMNo & The Malays Who Support It? May 23, 2014UMNo, in spite of governing the country for more than 50 years, has ironically emerged as the biggest threat to itself and to the nation. The parasitic seeds of this disaster were planted within UMNo from its very inception and have now grown out of control.The tree that fed itself fat on the resources of the land now feeds on the very people themselves - al […]
- Misguided Attempt By A Sarawakian To Justify Malayan Oppression of Sarawak April 8, 2014Malaysian InsiderSide Views Sarawak for Sarawakian kleptocrats – Brewin Edward EmprangApril 08, 2014Sarawak Headhunter's comments in red.By history, the states of Sabah and Sarawak are enjoying many privileges. Restricting people from entering the states for no sensible reason is one of them.In reality these are not privileges but necessary provisions t […]
- Is Apostasy Of Any Concern To Islam? February 20, 2014Is apostasy of any concern to Islam?NOT AT ALL. Nor should it be. What therefore is all the fuss about, especially in Malaysia? Is Islam or Muslims in Malaysia under attack from apostates from Islam or from proselytizing Christians and others, perhaps even atheists and secularists? Perhaps it is time for Muslims to start thinking and behaving rationally in a […]
- Allah Says: "Let There Be No Compulsion In Religion" February 5, 2014ONE of the very basic principles of Islam that is stated by Allah in the Qur’an is simply this:“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 256]Many Muslim […]
- Rural Sarawakians & Sabahans Still Held In BN's Oppressive Grip November 30, 2013Why the 'urban tsunami' stopped at the coastKeruah Usit3:02PM May 11, 2013ANTIDOTE Why did rural Sarawakians and Sabahans stay with BN, while their urban counterparts voted overwhelmingly for change? BN's strategy of carping on ethnic insecurities made no impact in Borneo, yet BN won 48 of 57 parliamentary seats in Sabah, Labuan and Sarawak.In […]
- Surat Terbuka Untuk Murshidul Am PAS August 13, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Ferguson : Proof That America is Turning Into a Militarized Police State August 15, 2014Equipped with fatigues, assault weapons and armored vehicles, the police response in Ferguson, Missouri was proof that America is quickly [...] The post Ferguson : Proof That America is Turning Into a Militarized Police State appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- The Hidden Life of the Kennedys : The Elite Dynasty That Got Decimated (Pt. III) August 14, 2014The death of John F. Kennedy is the most obvious conspiracy of American history. The killing of his brother Robert [...] The post The Hidden Life of the Kennedys : The Elite Dynasty That Got Decimated (Pt. III) appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Modern Scientific Community – The New Church & How Technology Is A Drug Part III July 31, 2014Part III Moral Lessons of The Scientific Machine & Political Agenda Behind The Scientific Method (Long article ahead, prepare yourself [...] The post Modern Scientific Community – The New Church & How Technology Is A Drug Part III appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Psychiatrist Colin Ross Provides Credible Evidence for the Existence of Satanic Ritual Abuse July 29, 2014Dr. Colin Ross is a psychiatrist specializing in posttraumatic stress and trauma related disorders, particularly dissociative identity disorder (formerly called [...] The post Psychiatrist Colin Ross Provides Credible Evidence for the Existence of Satanic Ritual Abuse appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Symbolic Pics of the Month 08/14 July 28, 2014In this edition of SPOTM : Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey, Dakota Fanning and more proof that Illuminati symbolism in [...] The post Symbolic Pics of the Month 08/14 appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- D.I.D. Part I: Follow the White Rabbit July 23, 2014As I stated in my first article, I do not believe in anything and everything that follows is pure speculation. [...] The post D.I.D. Part I: Follow the White Rabbit appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- The Hidden Life of the Kennedys : The Elite Dynasty That Got Decimated (Pt. II) July 21, 2014John F. Kennedy was an iconic President who defined an entire era. Although he was placed in office by his [...] The post The Hidden Life of the Kennedys : The Elite Dynasty That Got Decimated (Pt. II) appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- The Origins of Yale’s Not-So-Secret Society and Its Continuing Influence July 16, 2014Much has been written about the vague and nebulous Illuminati, but one shadowy ivy league secret society in particular has [...] The post The Origins of Yale’s Not-So-Secret Society and Its Continuing Influence appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- The FBI’s Growing Concern with the Cult of “Holy Death” (Santa Muerte) July 11, 2014Agents within the United States’ Federal Bureau of Investigation have publicly raised serious concerns about the growing Latin American cult [...] The post The FBI’s Growing Concern with the Cult of “Holy Death” (Santa Muerte) appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Miley Cyrus’ “Trippy” Video that Was Filmed While She Was ‘Hospitalized’ Is Actually About MKULTRA July 9, 2014A “trippy” video featuring Miley Cyrus, the Flaming Lips and Moby is actually about Mind Control. It was filmed when [...] The post Miley Cyrus’ “Trippy” Video that Was Filmed While She Was ‘Hospitalized’ Is Actually About MKULTRA appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Ferguson : Proof That America is Turning Into a Militarized Police State August 15, 2014