Further losses reported…
Vote buying is the hot commodity of the day – I mean – before and during the election that was held last Saturday (April 16, 2011)!
In Belaga, the votes were reportedly swayed to the Balat Nipu faction after its candidate granted the so-called “land grants” to the voters at the “eleventh hour”… It’s pathetic, though!
In Selangau, there’s a video showing a village headman who admittedly received a total of RM5K via two cheques; while another cheque amounting to RM5K wasn’t valid (yet)! We aren’t sure whether he would get the balance amount after “the exposé” was made known – internationally! Read this for details.
Lessons to be learnt?!
>>> Human identity and dignity are so cheap; i.e. ranging from RM10 to RM10K!
For a period within 5 years?! What the heck!
Cheap souls for sale? Not worth it!
No comments yet.
Tiyung Dayak a.k.a. Teddy a.k.a. Ted a.k.a. TD
Who is this Tiyung Dayak guy?!
Yes, I have appointed myself as a Blogotician prior to the 12th General Election, which was held all over Malaysia on March 08, 2008. And for the first time in Malaysian history since her independence from the Brits 50 years ago, 2/3 of BN majority has been denied by the opposition. Yes, thanks again to the advancement of ICT – the domain factor that has proves its effectiveness in this cyber war games, where blogs and blogging are the submain factors that has and ever will influence voters’ perception toward ineffective Malaysian leaders (and not just the ineffective Bidayuh leaders).
Since time immemorial (?!), the Malaysians have been denied the truth and most of the time they have been fed with true lies through the gomen-controlled mainstream media! Based on my random survey, it is safe for me to conclude that almost 85% of Malaysian population did not have access to the ICT. But then, there is hope for the better, especially among the young, educated Malaysians, as they are now the major force behind this IT Age Revolution, who are gradually aware about the importance of ICT and put in use in their daily life.
Yes, I hereby take an “e-oath” that I’ll be a responsible Blogotician and practice my rights to express my views freely (here and there!) for the betterment of the future of Bidayuh young ones…
In the name of “Hope for a Better Future” I swear, lah…
Disclaimer: Yes, correct! Come to know him (first) before you’ll love him (and NOT the other way round)… L.O.L.!!!
Recent Complaints by (the Dayak) Bloggers
Jordan Zwagerman on Been chased by a “killer lady”… tiyungdayak on The 415 entry… tiyungdayak on The 415 entry… Interesting Foto on The 415 entry… Interesting Foto on MONEY TALK – Part IV – “Financ… tiyungdayak on The boomed-bastic bastion… Papayuk on A ye-olde story revisited… Papayuk on Another “high” expectation… tiyungdayak on Another “high” expectation… tiyungdayak on Another “high” expectation… Papayuk on Another “high” expectation… tiyungdayak on Whata “double joy” celebr… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?! Uhmm… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?! Uhmm… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?! Uhmm…
The Recruitment Drive is ON… Come and join us!
No. of complaints received so far...
- 48,661 complaints! Aiyah!!!
The Origins of Complainants…
The Origins of Complainants since January 6, 2011!
The Malaysian Time…
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- Battle @ Batang Ai – The graphical presentation…
- Video 101: How to be a (homegrown) “pirate”…Nowadays, the internet technology is kept on changing and developing, and so are the internet users. Therefore, the Dayak internet users have to change and develop (their mindset), too! Well, it’s DayakBaru.com’s tag: “CHANGE WE MUST“, right?! Yup, Obama did say “CHANGE“; MLTR did sing about “CHANGE” through their “I’m gonna come back” song… In […] […]
- Bye 2013, welocme 2014 December 31, 2013I am very happy to say good bye to 2013 with no regrets…. much have happened but the beauty of 2013 is that I have survived it socially, financially and politically… Socially I have met and made more new friends … Continue reading →
- SARIN Gas Posoning- a possible Herbal answer September 13, 2013Herbal tea could be the answer to SARIN Gas poisoning... Continue reading →
- Bye 2013, welocme 2014 December 31, 2013
- Happy Gawai Christmas! + Beer vs. Milk For Dayaks? + Stop Double Festive Wastage! December 22, 2011Let’s examine a typical, average Christmas/Gawai expenses by a Dayak family: 1. Beers of 10 crates (6 crates Tiger Beer and 4 crates TsingTao Beer). The reason with buying two grades of beer is one for standard show-off for VIP guests and one for common visitors. Cost: Tiger Beer 6 crates/ RM65 X 6 = […]
- Mandatory IQ Test For Voters – Let’s Kick Out The Idiots From Voting! December 22, 2011This is perhaps another proposed solution for EC on how to improve our democracy: Mandatory IQ test for voters. There must be some sort of control and filtering for such an important decision-making process and democracy is at best not to be ruined by village idiots and pirates with MyKad. When democracy being hijacked by […]
- Happy Gawai Christmas! + Beer vs. Milk For Dayaks? + Stop Double Festive Wastage! December 22, 2011
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- US Film Backs Dam Protests September 30, 2014The first in a series of films by the California based Borneo Project is released today. The NGO has worked for many years supporting Sarawak’s native communities and it points out the disastrous consequences threatened by Taib’s ‘brainchild’ SCORE project and his plans for 12 more mega-dams, starting with Baram.…
- Obama Needs A Longer Spoon To Dine With Najib Razak September 25, 2014President Obama made a rousing speech against religious bigotry at the UN on Wednesday. He made clear that trends such as those developing in Malaysia, where non-Muslims are being increasingly treated as unequal and liberal thinkers as enemies of society by leading figures, provides a dangerous source of instability in…
- Taibs Get RM150m Contract For Museum About Themselves! September 23, 2014Fresh from his lavish ‘Birthday Celebration’ the vainglorious Governor and de facto Sarawak ruler, Taib Mahmud, has sanctioned the construction of a new museum, dedicated to himself. As the Borneo Post explained it: “the museum will showcase the sacrifices of past and present leaders of Sarawak, including all heads of…
- More Links – Jho Low’s Spending And Malaysia’s Development Money EXCLUSIVE September 20, 2014After years of denials, Sarawak Report has accessed documentary evidence showing the spendthrift tycoon, Taek Jho Low, has been enjoying a hands-on role in the management of the controversial public fund, One Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB). The evidence further indicates that the huge sums that the young man has ostentatiously…
- Corruption Kills… September 4, 2014Sarawak Report and others have worked to draw attention to corruption in Sarawak and Malaysia, which ranks as one of the worst places in the world when it comes to corrupt exploitation of the people by the governing elite. Our evidence and exposes have illustrated the problem time and again,…
- Foreign Firms Stand Warned Over Imports From KTS’s Roundtree Group September 2, 2014A raft of foreign companies, many of whom tell their buyers that their wood is ‘sustainable’, stand warned today that these claims are impossible to verify and that their supplier the KTS owned Roundtree Group is linked to illegal logging complaints in Sarawak. Sarawak Report has obtained copies of a number…
- “Disastrous Environmental And Socio-economic Consequences” – Evidence Mounts Against Mega-Dams August 26, 2014As Adenan Satem ploughs on with Taib’s SCORE (Sarawak Corridor of Renewable Energy) programme for 15 more mega-dams in Sarawak, the evidence continues to mount that these structures are an outdated concept, which are being proved to do far more harm than good and to lose rather than gain money…
- DAY 300 – “No Consent To Proceed”! August 18, 2014Grass roots campaigners and International NGOs joined forces in Kuala Lumpur today to ram home the realities about the Baram Dam, pet project of Taib Mahmud. In summary, they pointed out the plan has no legal right to proceed and flies in the face of a long list of legal…
- Wolf Of Wall Street Backer’s Business Links With 1MDB And Jho Low! August 12, 2014After months of refusing to identify their backers, the film production company Red Granite Pictures has now named its main sponsor during an interview with the New York Times. He is the Abu Dhabi based Chief Executive of Aabar Investments, Mr Mohamed Ahmed Badawy Al-Husseiny. Aabar is a fund known to…
- How Najib Razak Planned To Use The Queen Of England – EXCLUSIVE! August 8, 2014Sarawak Report can provide the answer to the question which is perplexing Malaysians. Why did the Federal Court insist on suddenly scheduling their show trial for Anwar Ibrahim on Sept 8th and 9th, despite the fact that his lawyer would be away on medical leave until October? At first the…
- US Film Backs Dam Protests September 30, 2014
- For Ambiga, BTN camps are brainwashing hubs September 30, 2014BY LEE SHI-IANPublished: 30 September 2014 | Updated: 30 September 2014 5:06 PMAmbiga said today that the Kem Biro Tatanegara, or National Civics Bureau camps, are nothing more than brainwashing sessions. – The Malaysian Insider pic, September 30, 2014.The Kem Biro Tatanegara (BTN) or National Civics Bureau camps are nothing more than brainwashing sessions t […]
- Time to defend the brave and upright September 30, 2014COMMENTARY BY THE MALAYSIAN INSIDERPublished: 30 September 2014 | Updated: 30 September 2014 1:29 PMDr Aziz Bari, who now teaches at Universiti Selangor, faces the prospects of becoming the second academician to be hauled up in Putrajaya's crackdown under the Sedition Act. – The Malaysian Insider pic, September 30, 2014.The Sedition Act is being used ag […]
- Constitutional expert under probe for sedition September 30, 20142:31PM Sep 30, 2014MalaysiakiniConstitutional expert Abdul Aziz Bari has become the second academician to face a sedition probe over comments made during the height of the Selangor menteri besar crisis.Aziz's statement is to be recorded at the Sabak Bernam police station at 11am tomorrow morning for comments he made in The Malaysian Insider, the news po […]
- On Obama’s 'praise', Najib should do reality check September 29, 20148:24AM Sep 28, 2014By YoursayYOURSAY 'With UPSR leaks just weeks ago, one must really revisit the reality.'Najib basks in Obama's 'praise' at UNProgressive: We have a lot of good things going for us. Good accolades help our country's image ‑ we are proud of that. And good work needs to be praised. Well done! All said and done ‑ […]
- OPENING OF PKR BATANG SADONG OFFICE 21 SEPTEMBER 2014 September 29, 2014Baru Bian officiating the opening of the PKR Batang Sadong at Simunjan while See Chee How looks onBaru Bian and See Chee How with members of PKR Batang Sadong and guests. On Baru Bian's right is Deputy Ketua Cabang Hipni FadilSolidarity with villagers from Kg Sekendu, Kg Melanjok and Kg Sg Lingkau at the site of a protest against Tradewinds Plantation B […]
- Sedition Act not constitutional, court told September 25, 201412:10PM Sep 25, 2014By Adrian WongThe 1948 Sedition Act is not a law passed by Parliament and it is therefore unconstitutional, UM associate professor Azmi Sharom's legal team told the sessions court in Kuala Lumpur today.Lead counsel Gobind Singh Deo said the colonial-era law restricts freedom of expression ,which is guaranteed under the Article 10 (1 […]
- Rep hopes Azmin ‘menteri besar for all’ September 25, 2014Posted on September 25, 2014, ThursdayKUCHING: State PKR chairman Baru Bian yesterday expressed hope that the new Selangor Menteri Besar Mohamed Azmin Ali will be the “menteri besar for all”, irrespective of political support.Baru, who is Ba Kelalan assemblyman, believed that Azmin, who is also PKR deputy president, would be able to lead a government that is […]
- Baru lauds CM’s stand on Maths, Science September 25, 2014by Jonathan Chia, firstname.lastname@example.org. Posted on September 25, 2014, ThursdayKUCHING: Ba Kelalan assemblyman Baru Bian is very encouraged by Chief Minister Datuk Patinggi Tan Sri Adenan Satem’s statement that Mathematics and Science should be taught in English.Baru (second right) together with (from left) Boniface, See and Tan at the press conference […]
- Baru Bian sounds clarion call for unity in Sarawak September 25, 201410:39AM Sep 25, 2014By Terence NettoThe resolution of the Selangor crisis has brought the need for PKR to close ranks and switch its focus to issues of ultimate and recurrent import.The ultimate issue was PKR’s perennial focus on justice, and, said PKR Sarawak chief Baru Bian, the readiness for the coming Sarawak state elections should be given attention.“PK […]
- Anwar latest target of sedition dragnet September 23, 20145:46PM Sep 23, 2014MalaysiakiniVIDEO | 7.04 minsThe Sedition Act crackdown continues with opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim being the latest to be investigated over remarks uttered three years ago.According to PKR legal adviser Latheefa Koya, the probe concerns a speech he delivered during a political rally in Gombak.Newly appointed Selangor Menteri Besar Azmi […]
- For Ambiga, BTN camps are brainwashing hubs September 30, 2014
- Surat Terbuka Untuk Murshidul Am PAS August 13, 2014Surat terbuka untuk Murshidul Am Pas ZULKIFLI SULONG 13 August 2014Ke hadapan Tok Guru Nik Aziz yang disayangi.Apa khabar Tok Guru? Semoga Tok Guru sentiasa tabah dalam menghadapi penyakit yang dihidapi. Saya yakin, Tok Guru dikehendaki Allah untuk terus hidup bagi menjadi penyelamat kepada parti dan jemaah yang Tok Guru pimpin ini ketika ia sedang dilanda b […]
- PKR'S 7 Points, Better Than Nothing? July 23, 2014THE 22ND JULY 2014 SEVEN POINTS BY PAKATAN RAKYAT (7P).Comments by Sarawak Headhunter in red: Point 11. In recognition of the spirit of the federal compact signed in 1963 known as the Malaysia Agreement, to:a.Recognise – in the Federal Constitution, text books and official discourses – Sabah and Sarawak as special states that are equal partners to the Penins […]
- UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: Hanya Persepsi atau Kenyataan??? June 27, 2014UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: Hanya Persepsi atau Kenyataan???: "Persepsi Semenanjung menjajah Sabah dan Sarawak perlu dihapuskan dengan seberapa segera kerana selagi ia terus wujud, potensi untuk...
- UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: SEJARAH ADALAH SARJANA AGUNG DALAM KEHIDUPAN June 27, 2014UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: SEJARAH ADALAH SARJANA AGUNG DALAM KEHIDUPAN: 1. Selayang pandang tentang pembentukan Malaysia, yang dicetuskan oleh Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra pada 27 Mei 1961 dalam satu majlis yang...
- UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: "Pemuda-Pemudi Semua Marilah, Bangunlah Bersatu Se... June 27, 2014UNITED VARSITY STUDENTS OF BORNEO: "Pemuda-Pemudi Semua Marilah, Bangunlah Bersatu Se...: Ibarat "keluar mulut harimau, masuk mulut buaya".Sinonim dengan perumpamaan ini begitulah hal yang terjadi kepada Negara Sabah ...
- What Do We Call UMNo & The Malays Who Support It? May 23, 2014UMNo, in spite of governing the country for more than 50 years, has ironically emerged as the biggest threat to itself and to the nation. The parasitic seeds of this disaster were planted within UMNo from its very inception and have now grown out of control.The tree that fed itself fat on the resources of the land now feeds on the very people themselves - al […]
- Misguided Attempt By A Sarawakian To Justify Malayan Oppression of Sarawak April 8, 2014Malaysian InsiderSide Views Sarawak for Sarawakian kleptocrats – Brewin Edward EmprangApril 08, 2014Sarawak Headhunter's comments in red.By history, the states of Sabah and Sarawak are enjoying many privileges. Restricting people from entering the states for no sensible reason is one of them.In reality these are not privileges but necessary provisions t […]
- Is Apostasy Of Any Concern To Islam? February 20, 2014Is apostasy of any concern to Islam?NOT AT ALL. Nor should it be. What therefore is all the fuss about, especially in Malaysia? Is Islam or Muslims in Malaysia under attack from apostates from Islam or from proselytizing Christians and others, perhaps even atheists and secularists? Perhaps it is time for Muslims to start thinking and behaving rationally in a […]
- Allah Says: "Let There Be No Compulsion In Religion" February 5, 2014ONE of the very basic principles of Islam that is stated by Allah in the Qur’an is simply this:“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 256]Many Muslim […]
- Rural Sarawakians & Sabahans Still Held In BN's Oppressive Grip November 30, 2013Why the 'urban tsunami' stopped at the coastKeruah Usit3:02PM May 11, 2013ANTIDOTE Why did rural Sarawakians and Sabahans stay with BN, while their urban counterparts voted overwhelmingly for change? BN's strategy of carping on ethnic insecurities made no impact in Borneo, yet BN won 48 of 57 parliamentary seats in Sabah, Labuan and Sarawak.In […]
- Surat Terbuka Untuk Murshidul Am PAS August 13, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Strange New “2014” Addition to the Georgia Guidestones September 23, 2014A new block on which is inscribed “2014” was recently added to the Georgia Guidestones. This eerie and mysterious monument [...] The post Strange New “2014” Addition to the Georgia Guidestones appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- “Noah”: A Biblical Tale Rewritten to Push an Agenda September 22, 2014Since its release in early 2014, the big-budget movie “Noah” has caused controversy for not being biblically accurate. While that [...] The post “Noah”: A Biblical Tale Rewritten to Push an Agenda appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Symbolic Pics of the Month 09/14 September 15, 2014In this edition of SPOTM : Katy Perry, Rita Ora, Kendall Jenner and more proof that the fashion world is [...] The post Symbolic Pics of the Month 09/14 appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Was the Death of K-POP Stars EunB and RiSe Foreshadowed in Their Last Video? September 8, 2014Two members of the popular K-POP band Ladies’ Code tragically lost their lives in a car crash on September 3rd. [...] The post Was the Death of K-POP Stars EunB and RiSe Foreshadowed in Their Last Video? appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Age of Melancholic Beauty & Turmoil August 28, 2014Though this world tears us apart We’re still together in my heart I want the world to hear my cry [...] The post Age of Melancholic Beauty & Turmoil appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- The 2014 VMAs: All About Oversexualization Pushed by Music Industry Puppets August 26, 2014The 2014 VMAs were focused on a single theme – a theme that was expressed using most of the stars [...] The post The 2014 VMAs: All About Oversexualization Pushed by Music Industry Puppets appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- 2014 Emmy Awards – Best Psychopath of the Year August 21, 2014Benny and Kevin from JoyCamp present the award for “Outstanding Psychopath of the Year” at the 2014 Emmy Awards. We’re [...] The post 2014 Emmy Awards – Best Psychopath of the Year appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Satan in the Hindu Scriptures August 20, 2014I have studied in particular the Hindu philosophy of the Gita and other major philosophical works. I have further studied the Vabishya [...] The post Satan in the Hindu Scriptures appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Ferguson : Proof That America is Turning Into a Militarized Police State August 15, 2014Equipped with fatigues, assault weapons and armored vehicles, the police response in Ferguson, Missouri was proof that America is quickly [...] The post Ferguson : Proof That America is Turning Into a Militarized Police State appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- The Hidden Life of the Kennedys : The Elite Dynasty That Got Decimated (Pt. III) August 14, 2014The death of John F. Kennedy is the most obvious conspiracy of American history. The killing of his brother Robert [...] The post The Hidden Life of the Kennedys : The Elite Dynasty That Got Decimated (Pt. III) appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Strange New “2014” Addition to the Georgia Guidestones September 23, 2014