Further losses reported…
Vote buying is the hot commodity of the day – I mean – before and during the election that was held last Saturday (April 16, 2011)!
In Belaga, the votes were reportedly swayed to the Balat Nipu faction after its candidate granted the so-called “land grants” to the voters at the “eleventh hour”… It’s pathetic, though!
In Selangau, there’s a video showing a village headman who admittedly received a total of RM5K via two cheques; while another cheque amounting to RM5K wasn’t valid (yet)! We aren’t sure whether he would get the balance amount after “the exposé” was made known – internationally! Read this for details.
Lessons to be learnt?!
>>> Human identity and dignity are so cheap; i.e. ranging from RM10 to RM10K!
For a period within 5 years?! What the heck!
Cheap souls for sale? Not worth it!
No comments yet.
Tiyung Dayak a.k.a. Teddy a.k.a. Ted a.k.a. TD
Who is this Tiyung Dayak guy?!
Yes, I have appointed myself as a Blogotician prior to the 12th General Election, which was held all over Malaysia on March 08, 2008. And for the first time in Malaysian history since her independence from the Brits 50 years ago, 2/3 of BN majority has been denied by the opposition. Yes, thanks again to the advancement of ICT – the domain factor that has proves its effectiveness in this cyber war games, where blogs and blogging are the submain factors that has and ever will influence voters’ perception toward ineffective Malaysian leaders (and not just the ineffective Bidayuh leaders).
Since time immemorial (?!), the Malaysians have been denied the truth and most of the time they have been fed with true lies through the gomen-controlled mainstream media! Based on my random survey, it is safe for me to conclude that almost 85% of Malaysian population did not have access to the ICT. But then, there is hope for the better, especially among the young, educated Malaysians, as they are now the major force behind this IT Age Revolution, who are gradually aware about the importance of ICT and put in use in their daily life.
Yes, I hereby take an “e-oath” that I’ll be a responsible Blogotician and practice my rights to express my views freely (here and there!) for the betterment of the future of Bidayuh young ones…
In the name of “Hope for a Better Future” I swear, lah…
Disclaimer: Yes, correct! Come to know him (first) before you’ll love him (and NOT the other way round)… L.O.L.!!!
Recent Complaints by (the Dayak) Bloggers
Jordan Zwagerman on Been chased by a “killer lady”… tiyungdayak on The 415 entry… tiyungdayak on The 415 entry… Interesting Foto on The 415 entry… Interesting Foto on MONEY TALK – Part IV – “Financ… tiyungdayak on The boomed-bastic bastion… Papayuk on A ye-olde story revisited… Papayuk on Another “high” expectation… tiyungdayak on Another “high” expectation… tiyungdayak on Another “high” expectation… Papayuk on Another “high” expectation… tiyungdayak on Whata “double joy” celebr… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?! Uhmm… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?! Uhmm… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?! Uhmm…
The Recruitment Drive is ON… Come and join us!
No. of complaints received so far...
- 47,001 complaints! Aiyah!!!
The Origins of Complainants…
The Origins of Complainants since January 6, 2011!
The Malaysian Time…
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- Battle @ Batang Ai – The graphical presentation…
- Video 101: How to be a (homegrown) “pirate”…Nowadays, the internet technology is kept on changing and developing, and so are the internet users. Therefore, the Dayak internet users have to change and develop (their mindset), too! Well, it’s DayakBaru.com’s tag: “CHANGE WE MUST“, right?! Yup, Obama did say “CHANGE“; MLTR did sing about “CHANGE” through their “I’m gonna come back” song… In […] […]
- Bye 2013, welocme 2014 December 31, 2013I am very happy to say good bye to 2013 with no regrets…. much have happened but the beauty of 2013 is that I have survived it socially, financially and politically… Socially I have met and made more new friends … Continue reading →
- SARIN Gas Posoning- a possible Herbal answer September 13, 2013Herbal tea could be the answer to SARIN Gas poisoning... Continue reading →
- Bye 2013, welocme 2014 December 31, 2013
- Happy Gawai Christmas! + Beer vs. Milk For Dayaks? + Stop Double Festive Wastage! December 22, 2011Let’s examine a typical, average Christmas/Gawai expenses by a Dayak family: 1. Beers of 10 crates (6 crates Tiger Beer and 4 crates TsingTao Beer). The reason with buying two grades of beer is one for standard show-off for VIP guests and one for common visitors. Cost: Tiger Beer 6 crates/ RM65 X 6 = […]
- Mandatory IQ Test For Voters – Let’s Kick Out The Idiots From Voting! December 22, 2011This is perhaps another proposed solution for EC on how to improve our democracy: Mandatory IQ test for voters. There must be some sort of control and filtering for such an important decision-making process and democracy is at best not to be ruined by village idiots and pirates with MyKad. When democracy being hijacked by […]
- Happy Gawai Christmas! + Beer vs. Milk For Dayaks? + Stop Double Festive Wastage! December 22, 2011
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Sarawak’s Land Grab Laws Must Go! April 16, 2014Now that BN have got around to ditching Taib they need to ditch his unconstitutional land grab laws too. The former Chief Minister passed a series of amendments to Sarawak’s Land Codes, in order to help himself to lands belonging to the native communities. One such change in May 2000…
- The Governor Gets Down To Business April 12, 2014When Taib Mahmud spoke of his retirement in years gone by he would tell bemused confidants “when I retire one day, I will run business”. ‘What else has he been doing for the past 40 years?’, was their silent thought. After all, Taib has for the past four decades…
- Hollywood Legal Battle Engulfs ‘Racketeer’ Riza Aziz April 10, 2014The Hollywood law suit initiated by Najib’s step-son Riza Aziz against fellow producers Steve Stabler and Brad Krevoy has rebounded with accusations against him, according to reports in the Los Angeles media. The two have amended their counter-suit against Aziz and his well-funded production company Red Granite to accuse him…
- Mystery Thickens Over Missing Millions Meant For Schools April 5, 2014The company cited as the vehicle for SUPP leader Peter Chin's pre-election plan to build 15 Sarawak schools has categorically denied any involvement in the project. The KL based developer See Hoy Chan has told Sarawak Report that it had no knowledge of the RM559million proposal, which was rushed through and approved by the PM and Deputy PM's office […]
- Adenan Gaffe Sparks Borneo Post Re-Write! April 1, 2014A major gaffe by Taib’s new puppet Chief Minister Adenan Satem made headlines in the Borneo Post today – and was then promptly pulled down from the online version. The print version, however, still carries the original wording of Adenan’s highly embarrassing remarks, in which he acknowledged that the only…
- Perkasa Allowed IN / PKR Kicked OUT – Sarawak ‘Buy-Election’ EXCLUSIVE March 25, 2014Sarawak Report can demonstrate that the statement by the Immigration Department that the leader of the Malay supremacist group Perkasa did not visit Sarawak last week is untrue. We have the proof of Ibrahim Ali’s own hand that he was indeed in Sarawak, because he personally signed for drinks and…
- Staff Families Claim They Are Treated As ‘Worth Less’ By Malaysia Airlines March 24, 2014After two weeks of what is generally judged as a disastrous mishandling of events, it appears that Malaysia Airlines has now committed a further act of gross insensitivity, according to exclusive information obtained by Sarawak Report...
- Sarawak’s RM559Million ‘Schools For Votes’ Scandal! EXCLUSIVE EXPOSE March 23, 2014Sarawak Report has acquired damning evidence of a deliberate vote-buying ploy to approve 15 new schools in Sarawak, rushed through just before the last General Election by BN. The project was approved both by the Prime Minister, Najib Razak and by the Deputy Prime Minister and Education Minister Muhyiddin Yassin. Directly…
- World Has Malaysia Under The Microscope March 18, 2014Foreign Editors around the world have tended to shun the topic of Malaysia and its politics, judging it all as simply not lively enough to hold their readers. It has allowed the country’s deep weaknesses, propped up by petrol and palm oil billions, to go unnoticed and for fatuous ad…
- Malaysia rejects indigenous rights at the UN March 14, 2014Malaysia has rejected a suggestion at the United Nations that the UN Special Rapporteur on Indigenous Rights should be allowed to visit the country and evaluate the treatment of the Orang Ulu. This was one of many recommendations which Malaysia has rejected since its Periodic Review (UPR) at the United…
- Sarawak’s Land Grab Laws Must Go! April 16, 2014
- BARU BIAN: A TRIBUTE TO KARPAL SINGH April 17, 2014Karpal Singh, the Tiger of Jelutong Sleeps Forevermore"Death is something inevitable. When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people and his country, he can rest in peace. I believe I have made that effort and that is, therefore, why I will sleep for the eternity." - Nelson Mandela, 1994. Like thousands of Malaysians, I was dee […]
- Migrant workers worse off here than back home, say Asian MPs April 16, 2014BY JENNIFER GOMEZAPRIL 16, 2014(From left) Malaysian member of parliament Charles Santiago; Sabiha Nazir from the National Assembly of Pakistan; Cambodian member of parliament Phirum Keo; Malaysia Bar Council member Datuk M. Ramachelvam; and Zakir Hussain, member of Constitutional Assembly of Nepal, during the Advisory Committee for Asian Inter-Parliamentary […]
- ‘We do not instigate natives’ April 16, 2014Winston WayApril 16, 2014Save Rivers Sarawak said they only provide Baram blockaders with legal advice and connections with lawyers, NGOs and other protesting communities.KUCHING: An NGO here has denied accusations that they are instigating Baram natives into prolonging blockades which they began last year in a bid to stop preparatory works on the proposed B […]
- Reformasi 2.0 move is about dumping BN to fix Malaysia’s institutions, says Rafizi April 16, 2014BY EILEEN NGAPRIL 16, 2014PKR strategist Rafizi Ramli with a copy of ‘Reformasi 2.0’. He says the aim of the Reformasi 2.0 campaign is to provoke the younger generation into questioning the independence of the judiciary. – The Malaysian Insider pic by Nazir Sufari, April 16, 2014.PKR strategist Rafizi Ramli is clear about the central message in the party […]
- 'Prophet didn’t grant Muslim parent custody' April 16, 20148:19AM Apr 16, 2014By Aidila RazakProphet Muhammad did not automatically grant custody of a child to a Muslim parent when he was asked to judge on a custody dispute involving a Muslim father and non-Muslim mother.According to independent Islamic scholar and preacher Wan Ji Wan Hussin, the Prophet actually asked the child which of his parents he would prefer […]
- All right to use Allah April 16, 2014Posted on 15 April 2014 - 12:09amLast updated on 15 April 2014 - 12:01pmLee Choon Fainewsdesk@thesundaily.comSHAH ALAM: Non-Muslims in Selangor can use the word "Allah" as long as they do not use it to propagate their religion to Muslims, Selangor executive councillor for Islamic affairs Sallehin Mukhyi said today.He told the state assembly during […]
- No let-up by Sarawak natives who continue to obstruct dam April 14, 2014BY DESMOND DAVIDSONAPRIL 14, 2014Sarawak natives have been camping out at the site of the proposed Baram dam for almost six months and are disappointed with the new chief minister’s plan to continue his predecessor’s destructive policies of exploiting the land. – The Malaysian Insider file pic, April 14, 2014.Sarawak may have a new man at the helm but nothin […]
- PKR slams ‘vicious’ appeal by Putrajaya in seeking longer jail sentence on Anwar April 14, 2014BY LOOI SUE-CHERNAPRIL 14, 201Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim at the Putrajaya court complex on March 7. His political career may come to an end should the Federal Court court uphold the Court of Appeal ruling to overturn his acquittal in 2012. – The Malaysian Insider pic, April 14, 2014.Putrajaya's application to enhance Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim's jail s […]
- Lawyers, lawmakers urge police to act against Muslim convert who defied custody order April 14, 2014APRIL 14, 2014Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar has come under fire for distancing the police from the custody battle involving S. Deepa and her ex-husband Izwan Abdullah. – The Malaysian Insider file pic, April 14, 2014.Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar has come under more criticism for the failure of the police to take […]
- Of GST and Najib's financial indiscipline April 14, 2014COMMENT Amidst the hullabaloo of parliamentary debate, the Umno-led BN regime bulldozed its long-awaited money-generating Goods and Services Tax (GST) Bill through the Dewan Rakyat.It has taken them almost a decade to arrive here from 2005. The tabling of the Bill in the Dewan Negara is now fait accompli.The day a BN member of parliament, nay even one from P […]
- BARU BIAN: A TRIBUTE TO KARPAL SINGH April 17, 2014
- The Corruption Of Sarawak's Rainforests By Taib Mahmud & His Cronies November 30, 2013Spears versus bulldozers in BorneoBy Jonathan Gorvett in Sarawak State, BorneoThe Penan in Long Deloh say the land around their homes has belonged to them for generationsIn the jungles of central Borneo, loggers and native tribes, environmentalists and plantation companies, rights lawyers and government developers are now locked in an increasingly desperate […]
- What The Republic Of Sarawak Should Be October 17, 2013I will repeat what Juk Den https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002013592930 has said below at Free Malaysia Today http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2013/10/17/pelawaan-isma-disambut-baik/: (The Republic of Sarawak will be): 1. Independent Republic where the president is elected for two 5 year term: 2. Head of State to be Elected 3. All […]
- Sarawak Will Have Its Independence October 9, 2013Till independence us do part Mariam Mokhtar8:06AM Sep 16, 2013Malaysiakini The union of the East Malaysian states of Sabah and Sarawak with the Federation of Malaya was never a marriage made in heaven. Like most relationships, one partner is doing all the giving, whilst the other is happy not to contribute. When cracks begin to show, and the wife demands […]
- Let's Blame The Sarawak Voters June 17, 2013Sarawak voters act on the presumption that 1 bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush. They expect to be bribed by both sides, even with peanuts, not realising or believing what their BN leaders & so-called representatives are getting away with. Electoral bribery, corrupt practices, threats & intimidation are rampant, yet it is not easy to gather evidence […]
- The Trust of Leadership May 28, 2013The trust of leadership Ikim ViewsBy Dr Mohd Sani Badron Betrayal of trust of leadership, abuse of public funds and having no concern for the welfare of the economically needy renders even one’s religious rituals and profession of faith hypocritical. ISLAMIC history is rich with traditions and anecdotes which contain sufficient counsel for people of power an […]
- BN Admits Complicity In Illegal Practices Constituting Election Offences May 2, 2013Chartered flights paid for by 'friends of BN', says Ku NanMalaysiakini May 2, 2013Comments by Sarawak Headhunter in red as usual. BN secretary-general Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor has denied PKR de facto leader Anwar Ibrahim's claims that "dubious" voters from East Malaysia will be flown in chartered flights to the peninsula to vote […]
- UMNo/BN's Dirty Tricks to Stop RFM, RFS & Sarawak Report April 11, 2013Radio Free Malaysia, Radio Free Sarawak and Sarawak Report all HackedThe websites for Radio Free Malaysia, Radio Free Sarawak and the news portal Sarawak Report, which represent free media in Malaysia, have all been subject to relentless DDOS attacks since the beginning of this week.Today, Thursday 11th April, the sites were hacked and all three were brought […]
- What UMNo Malays Don't Realise Or Don't Want To Accept April 10, 2013Why can’t some Malays accept the fact? April 10, 2013 FMT LETTER: From Fishmonger, via e-mailIt is very difficult to get many Malays to understand and accept the sad fact that Umno, the one founded by Tunku Abdul Rahman, is dead and gone. Deregistered as enginered by Mahathir a/l Iskandar Kutty.Mahathir in his anger at being sacked from Umno by Tunku, plotte […]
- Who Will Win What In Sarawak In GE-13 UPDATED March 28, 2013Who will win what in Sarawak in GE-13 UpdatedThe Sarawak BN is confident that it will have at least 25 in the bag out of 31 seats. At least that's what audacious Audie thinks. See his blog posting here.Sarawak Headhunter thinks it will be the other way around and that 22 seats will go to PR and 9 to BN. One thing for sure and that is that the Chinese c […]
- Malayans Never Listen To Sabah Or Sarawak March 5, 2013Is anybody listening to what Sabahans want?Lucy Ahmed4:11PM Mar 4, 2013 When speaking of the recent Sabah intrusion incident, many people are trying to relate it only to the bigger picture of the Malaysian government's political issues.But it is much deeper than that as it has crept into the fabric of the social lives of Sabahans.I am here talking becau […]
- The Corruption Of Sarawak's Rainforests By Taib Mahmud & His Cronies November 30, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chinese dream trumps environment as cars sales boom April 18, 2014When accountant Ariel Wang bought a new car a few weeks ago, environmental protection was far from her mind even though smog has reached crisis levels in China's commercial hub Shanghai. read more
- Office buildings sit idle in China's economic heartland April 18, 2014The Yangtze Delta, China's entrepreneurial heartland, has been hit by a new surge in office vacancies. read more
- Motion photography competition final at London gallery April 18, 2014From a pigeon flapping its wings, to a man washing windows - London's Saatchi Gallery unveiled the six finalists in its Motion Photography Prize competition on Wednesday. Copyright (AFP RELAXNEWS/ AFPTV), 2013.
- MH370 search to be most costly ever at $100 mln: analysts April 18, 2014The search for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 is set to be the most expensive in aviation history, analysts say, as efforts to find the aircraft deep under the Indian Ocean show no signs of slowing. read more
- More AUVs mulled for MH370 search: Hishammuddin April 18, 2014Malaysian authorities are now considering the possibility of deploying more underwater assets in the search for a missing read more
- Philippines' Easter crucifixons draw huge crowds April 18, 2014Thousands of people flocked to rural fields in the Philippines on Friday to witness the gruesome spectacle of men being crucified in their annual Easter re-enactment of the death of Jesus Christ. read more
- Will PAS' Hudud bill see the light of the day? April 18, 2014While PAS' leadership remain adamant in tabling a private member bill to implement Hudud in Kelantan, political analysts believe the move is in futility and no more than a political play. read more
- China court jails four anti-graft activists for protests April 18, 2014A Chinese court Friday sentenced four anti-corruption protestors to between two and three-and-a-half years in jail over their role in small-scale demonstrations, furthering a crackdown on rights activists. read more
- 30% Indonesian coral reefs damaged April 18, 2014The Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI) says 30.4 percent of Indonesia's coral reefs are damaged and will have an impact on public welfare, Indonesian news agency Antara reported. read more
- Captain not at helm of capsized Korean ferry April 18, 2014The captain was not at the helm of the South Korean ferry that capsized two days ago, investigators said Friday, as anger spread over stalled rescue efforts for hundreds of missing passengers trapped by the submerged vessel. read more
- Chinese dream trumps environment as cars sales boom April 18, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Symbolic Pics of the Month 04/14 April 16, 2014In this edition of SPOTM: Miley Cyrus, Kylie Minogue, Beyoncé, Khloe Kardashian and more proof that the fashion world has [...] The post Symbolic Pics of the Month 04/14 appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Peaches Geldof Found Dead at Age 25: “Sudden and Unexplained”, a Year After Announcing Initiation to the O.T.O April 8, 2014Model and TV personality Peaches Geldof was found dead at her home in Kent, England on April 7th. Geldof was [...] The post Peaches Geldof Found Dead at Age 25: “Sudden and Unexplained”, a Year After Announcing Initiation to the O.T.O appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Mom Blog: “Disney is Ruining My Kid” April 7, 2014If you’re a reader of this site, you’re probably aware of Disney using its privileged status amongst parents to reach [...] The post Mom Blog: “Disney is Ruining My Kid” appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Beyoncé, Condolezza Rice and Others in Campaign to Ban the Word “Bossy”. Seriously. April 4, 2014Lean In, an organization created by Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg launched a campaign to ban the b-word. And by that [...] The post Beyoncé, Condolezza Rice and Others in Campaign to Ban the Word “Bossy”. Seriously. appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Does anyone remember DMX? April 2, 2014Do any of you remember DMX? The rapper who made the scene in the 90′s with his crew Ruff Ryders [...] The post Does anyone remember DMX? appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- The Occult Meaning of Lady Gaga’s Video “G.U.Y.” March 31, 2014Lady Gaga’s video for her song “G.U.Y.” has a lot of viewers asking “What the heck did I just watch?” [...] The post The Occult Meaning of Lady Gaga’s Video “G.U.Y.” appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- True Detective: Occult Symbolism and Plot Devices in HBO’s Hit New Series March 25, 2014(Beware – Major Spoilers Ahead!) This season’s breakout hit on HBO was undoubtedly True Detective. The eight-episode series was a [...] The post True Detective: Occult Symbolism and Plot Devices in HBO’s Hit New Series appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- BBC Flashes Illuminati Symbols During “Match of the Day” Promo (video) March 20, 2014This BBC advertisement entitled “Beware the Ides of March” features football highlights mixed with the flashing of a whole lot [...] The post BBC Flashes Illuminati Symbols During “Match of the Day” Promo (video) appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Puerto Rico: US Lab March 18, 2014Test trials of Agent Orange were carried out in Puerto Rico. The US imposed a military government on Puerto Rico [...] The post Puerto Rico: US Lab appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Symbolic Pics of the Month 03/14 March 17, 2014In this edition of SPOTM: Taylor Momsen, Ashton Kutcher, Kevin Spacey, Miley Cyrus and a bunch of sarcastic remarks from [...] The post Symbolic Pics of the Month 03/14 appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Symbolic Pics of the Month 04/14 April 16, 2014