The “Minority Report”* – 18SX, you…
The infamous party-hopping (or leapfrogging, whatever!) is a MAJOR political malady in Malaysia. Nay, this isn’t a stereotype statement. It’s all about “human lust and greed (that) induce corruption”, remember!?
So far, it happened in Sarawak (and Perak, of course!). Therefore, it’s safe to “dub” these infamous “kickdefellas” as “whore-s(l)eeking**” guys!
To those political aspirants out there, yup!; you could be one of them – some day! No need to place a bet (on that), as we’ve no doubt about it! It’s kinda “2 times 5” thing… And for sure, it’ll haunt them for life!
* It has nothing to do with this infamous film.
** Sexual favors are the best that money can buy instead of true love!
No comments yet.
Tiyung Dayak a.k.a. Teddy a.k.a. Ted a.k.a. TD
Who is this Tiyung Dayak guy?!
Yes, I have appointed myself as a Blogotician prior to the 12th General Election, which was held all over Malaysia on March 08, 2008. And for the first time in Malaysian history since her independence from the Brits 50 years ago, 2/3 of BN majority has been denied by the opposition. Yes, thanks again to the advancement of ICT – the domain factor that has proves its effectiveness in this cyber war games, where blogs and blogging are the submain factors that has and ever will influence voters’ perception toward ineffective Malaysian leaders (and not just the ineffective Bidayuh leaders).
Since time immemorial (?!), the Malaysians have been denied the truth and most of the time they have been fed with true lies through the gomen-controlled mainstream media! Based on my random survey, it is safe for me to conclude that almost 85% of Malaysian population did not have access to the ICT. But then, there is hope for the better, especially among the young, educated Malaysians, as they are now the major force behind this IT Age Revolution, who are gradually aware about the importance of ICT and put in use in their daily life.
Yes, I hereby take an “e-oath” that I’ll be a responsible Blogotician and practice my rights to express my views freely (here and there!) for the betterment of the future of Bidayuh young ones…
In the name of “Hope for a Better Future” I swear, lah…
Disclaimer: Yes, correct! Come to know him (first) before you’ll love him (and NOT the other way round)… L.O.L.!!!
Recent Complaints by (the Dayak) Bloggers
Jordan Zwagerman on Been chased by a “killer lady”… tiyungdayak on The 415 entry… tiyungdayak on The 415 entry… Interesting Foto on The 415 entry… Interesting Foto on MONEY TALK – Part IV – “Financ… tiyungdayak on The boomed-bastic bastion… Papayuk on A ye-olde story revisited… Papayuk on Another “high” expectation… tiyungdayak on Another “high” expectation… tiyungdayak on Another “high” expectation… Papayuk on Another “high” expectation… tiyungdayak on Whata “double joy” celebr… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?! Uhmm… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?! Uhmm… tiyungdayak on Self-sufficiency…?! Uhmm…
The Recruitment Drive is ON… Come and join us!
No. of complaints received so far...
- 46,909 complaints! Aiyah!!!
The Origins of Complainants…
The Origins of Complainants since January 6, 2011!
The Malaysian Time…
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- Battle @ Batang Ai – The graphical presentation…
- Video 101: How to be a (homegrown) “pirate”…Nowadays, the internet technology is kept on changing and developing, and so are the internet users. Therefore, the Dayak internet users have to change and develop (their mindset), too! Well, it’s DayakBaru.com’s tag: “CHANGE WE MUST“, right?! Yup, Obama did say “CHANGE“; MLTR did sing about “CHANGE” through their “I’m gonna come back” song… In […] […]
- Bye 2013, welocme 2014 December 31, 2013I am very happy to say good bye to 2013 with no regrets…. much have happened but the beauty of 2013 is that I have survived it socially, financially and politically… Socially I have met and made more new friends … Continue reading →
- SARIN Gas Posoning- a possible Herbal answer September 13, 2013Herbal tea could be the answer to SARIN Gas poisoning... Continue reading →
- Bye 2013, welocme 2014 December 31, 2013
- Happy Gawai Christmas! + Beer vs. Milk For Dayaks? + Stop Double Festive Wastage! December 22, 2011Let’s examine a typical, average Christmas/Gawai expenses by a Dayak family: 1. Beers of 10 crates (6 crates Tiger Beer and 4 crates TsingTao Beer). The reason with buying two grades of beer is one for standard show-off for VIP guests and one for common visitors. Cost: Tiger Beer 6 crates/ RM65 X 6 = […]
- Mandatory IQ Test For Voters – Let’s Kick Out The Idiots From Voting! December 22, 2011This is perhaps another proposed solution for EC on how to improve our democracy: Mandatory IQ test for voters. There must be some sort of control and filtering for such an important decision-making process and democracy is at best not to be ruined by village idiots and pirates with MyKad. When democracy being hijacked by […]
- Happy Gawai Christmas! + Beer vs. Milk For Dayaks? + Stop Double Festive Wastage! December 22, 2011
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Najib Re-brands Malaysia! March 7, 2014Hundreds of millions of ringgit of public money has been spent by BN on public relations. All that money and effort has now been wasted by one simple decision to make a martyr of the opposition leader. The world can no longer be gulled that Malaysia is a modern, moderate…
- Half a Billion Ringgit! The Turnover On Taib’s Latest Foreign Property Venture March 6, 2014Sarawak Report can reveal that the turnover on the Taib family’s latest foreign property venture in the UK has been over half a billion ringgit (100 million pounds sterling) so far and it is still rising. The Ridgeford Properties development in Bolsover Street, Central London, which comprises several flats, has…
- Taib Plans To Commission A Better Reputation March 1, 2014Taib has grabbed the Governorship, but now he is worrying about his reputation. In his outgoing speech as Chief Minister he chose to focus on the international bad publicity over his destruction of the rainforest; his rolling out of oil palm plantations and his self-enrichment in the process. Clearly, this…
- To Appoint Taib Is To Become Complicit In Corruption – Najib Should Delay February 27, 2014Taib has made clear that he expects to be appointed Governor today, with an audience scheduled to meet the Agong at the Istana Negara at 3pm. He has informed people that he believes that this will elevate him to a similar status to the British Queen, dispensing advice and held in…
- BMF Hit By Cyber-Attack On Eve Of Major Book Launch February 26, 2014The Swiss NGO Bruno Manser Fund (BMF) had its website brought down by a cyber-attack today, 26th February. The ‘break-in’ appeared to be a highly professional hack, according to the NGO’s web-team and it comes at a crucial moment politically for Taib Mahmud, who is facing a local and international…
- So WHO Is The MACC Going To Arrest? February 24, 2014Malaysia’s Anti-Corruption Commission has made some key acknowledgements according to a recent interview with the Malaysian Insider. The investigators have confirmed that huge tracts of land and concessions were handed to the family members of Chief Minister Taib Mahmud, making clear that a crime has been committed against the state.…
- Clean Governor? – New Revelations Over Japanese Kickback Scandal Confront Taib February 22, 2014SPECIAL INVESTIGATION The out-going Chief Minister, Taib Mahmud, has worked hard to keep at bay revelations about his family’s involvement in the Japanese timber export kickback scandal, which erupted in 2007. However, the facts of the case are laid out in Japanese tax tribunal judgements, which are available to public…
- How Forestry Staff Write Their ‘Ground Reports’ From Seaside Hotels in KK! EXCLUSIVE EXPOSE February 18, 2014Forest Department staff, who are supposed to monitor the activities of timber companies, regularly concoct false reports from seaside hotels, instead of conducting genuine ground checks, Sarawak Report has learnt. Insiders have confessed to the practice, which they say is orchestrated by the major timber companies, who spend thousands of…
- Grabbing In Anticipation – Samling Strips Out Reserved Forest in Baram! EXCLUSIVE February 15, 2014Sarawak Report has learnt that the Taib crony timber company Samling has started stripping bare reserved native timber areas in Baram, in apparent anticipation that the region will be flooded by the proposed Baram Dam. This is despite the fact that the relevant impact assessments have not been completed and the…
- LONDON CONNECTION – How Plan To Appoint Taib Might Taint Agong February 14, 2014There is a two week window of opportunity that has just opened up for Malaysia’s Prime Minister to do something about his most embarrassing international liability, the Chief Minister of Sarawak, Abdul Taib Mahmud. The scandal-torn kleptocrat has formally handed in his resignation, due to come into effect at the…
- Najib Re-brands Malaysia! March 7, 2014
- Anwar’s sodomy conviction could spell end of Najib’s reconciliation plan, says paper March 7, 2014MARCH 07, 2014Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak's overtures to the opposition are being undermined by opposition leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim's court case and certain factions in Umno. – The Malaysian Insider pic by Najjua Zulkefli, March 7, 2014.Opposition leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim's political career may grind to a halt should he […]
- Muhyiddin must explain decline in world university ranking, says DAP March 6, 2014MARCH 06, 2014Education Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin (pic) must explain why Malaysian universities continue to be left out of the ranking of the world's best universities, an Opposition leader said today.DAP adviser Lim Kit Siang, referring to the absence of Malaysian institutions in the latest Times Higher Education (THE) World Reputation rankings […]
- Half a Billion Ringgit! The Turnover On Taib’s Latest Foreign Property Venture March 6, 2014Penhouses still for sale for around RM8millionSarawak Report can reveal that the turnover on the Taib family’s latest foreign property venture in the UK has been over half a billion ringgit (100 million pounds sterling) so far and it is still rising.The Ridgeford Properties development in Bolsover Street, Central London, which comprises several flats, has no […]
- Court-martialled RMAF pilot says public support has helped him move forward March 6, 2014BY LOOI SUE-CHERNMARCH 06, 2014Military pilot Major Zaidi Ahmad (pic) has been greatly encouraged by the support and offers of help since he revealed three weeks ago that he is being court-martialled for exposing the indelible ink fiasco in Election 2013.The Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF) pilot based in Butterworth, Penang, said he was touched by the kind […]
- Balingian by-election on March 29, says Election Commission March 6, 2014BY DIYANA IBRAHIMMARCH 06, 2014LATEST UPDATE: MARCH 06, 2014 03:13 PMElection Commission chairman Tan Sri Abdul Aziz Mohd Yusof announcing the by-election date for the Balingian state seat. – The Malaysian Insider pic by Nazir Sufari, March 6, 2014.The by-election for the Balingian state seat in Sarawak will be held on March 29 and nomination day has been se […]
- We are being attacked and no one is protecting us Orang Asli tells human rights commission March 6, 2014BY ELIZABETH ZACHARIAHMARCH 06, 2014A group of Orang Asli villagers who were attacked by about 100 foreigners over land rights near Lojing in Kelantan last week said they have received no protection from the authorities despite lodging police reports.They have now taken their complaint to the Human Rights Commission of Malaysia (Suhakam) and in a letter, Net […]
- PKR: Sarawak's rights already surrendered to KL March 6, 2014Sarawak PKR reminded Sarawakians today that it was during the chief ministership of Abdul Rahman Yakub that the rights of the state as enshrined in the Malaysia Agreement were surrendered to the federal government."Do you know that Sarawak lost its rights during the chief ministership of Rahman (right in photo)? Seventeen of our rights in the 18-point a […]
- We knew about Balingian beforehand, says EC March 6, 2014Election Commission (EC) chairperson Abdul Aziz Yusoff said today the EC took a shorter time to set the date for the Balingian state by-election in Sarawak compared with the Kajang by-election because it had anticipated the seat being vacated for more than a month beforehand.Both by-elections were caused by the elected representatives resigning from their po […]
- Taib's son escapes contempt charge March 6, 2014Sarawak governor's son Mahmud Abu Bekir Taib today escaped contempt of court proceedings brought by his former wife Shahnaz A Majid.Syariah High Court judge Azzeman Omar delivered his verdict after hearing Bekir's explanation.This follows the court's order for Bekir to pay more than RM900,000 as interim child maintenance for the couple's […]
- My closest brush with BTN thinking March 6, 2014In The Malay Mail dated March5, Umno minister Khairy Jamaluddin has suggested a revision of the country’s National Civics Bureau (BTN) training courses, saying undergraduates should be treated like adults and not taught to be blind supporters of the government.I, myself have never been to any of BTN’s courses. However, a few years back, a friend of mine who […]
- Anwar’s sodomy conviction could spell end of Najib’s reconciliation plan, says paper March 7, 2014
- The Corruption Of Sarawak's Rainforests By Taib Mahmud & His Cronies November 30, 2013Spears versus bulldozers in BorneoBy Jonathan Gorvett in Sarawak State, BorneoThe Penan in Long Deloh say the land around their homes has belonged to them for generationsIn the jungles of central Borneo, loggers and native tribes, environmentalists and plantation companies, rights lawyers and government developers are now locked in an increasingly desperate […]
- What The Republic Of Sarawak Should Be October 17, 2013I will repeat what Juk Den https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002013592930 has said below at Free Malaysia Today http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2013/10/17/pelawaan-isma-disambut-baik/: (The Republic of Sarawak will be): 1. Independent Republic where the president is elected for two 5 year term: 2. Head of State to be Elected 3. All […]
- Sarawak Will Have Its Independence October 9, 2013Till independence us do part Mariam Mokhtar8:06AM Sep 16, 2013Malaysiakini The union of the East Malaysian states of Sabah and Sarawak with the Federation of Malaya was never a marriage made in heaven. Like most relationships, one partner is doing all the giving, whilst the other is happy not to contribute. When cracks begin to show, and the wife demands […]
- Let's Blame The Sarawak Voters June 17, 2013Sarawak voters act on the presumption that 1 bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush. They expect to be bribed by both sides, even with peanuts, not realising or believing what their BN leaders & so-called representatives are getting away with. Electoral bribery, corrupt practices, threats & intimidation are rampant, yet it is not easy to gather evidence […]
- The Trust of Leadership May 28, 2013The trust of leadership Ikim ViewsBy Dr Mohd Sani Badron Betrayal of trust of leadership, abuse of public funds and having no concern for the welfare of the economically needy renders even one’s religious rituals and profession of faith hypocritical. ISLAMIC history is rich with traditions and anecdotes which contain sufficient counsel for people of power an […]
- BN Admits Complicity In Illegal Practices Constituting Election Offences May 2, 2013Chartered flights paid for by 'friends of BN', says Ku NanMalaysiakini May 2, 2013Comments by Sarawak Headhunter in red as usual. BN secretary-general Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor has denied PKR de facto leader Anwar Ibrahim's claims that "dubious" voters from East Malaysia will be flown in chartered flights to the peninsula to vote […]
- UMNo/BN's Dirty Tricks to Stop RFM, RFS & Sarawak Report April 11, 2013Radio Free Malaysia, Radio Free Sarawak and Sarawak Report all HackedThe websites for Radio Free Malaysia, Radio Free Sarawak and the news portal Sarawak Report, which represent free media in Malaysia, have all been subject to relentless DDOS attacks since the beginning of this week.Today, Thursday 11th April, the sites were hacked and all three were brought […]
- What UMNo Malays Don't Realise Or Don't Want To Accept April 10, 2013Why can’t some Malays accept the fact? April 10, 2013 FMT LETTER: From Fishmonger, via e-mailIt is very difficult to get many Malays to understand and accept the sad fact that Umno, the one founded by Tunku Abdul Rahman, is dead and gone. Deregistered as enginered by Mahathir a/l Iskandar Kutty.Mahathir in his anger at being sacked from Umno by Tunku, plotte […]
- Who Will Win What In Sarawak In GE-13 UPDATED March 28, 2013Who will win what in Sarawak in GE-13 UpdatedThe Sarawak BN is confident that it will have at least 25 in the bag out of 31 seats. At least that's what audacious Audie thinks. See his blog posting here.Sarawak Headhunter thinks it will be the other way around and that 22 seats will go to PR and 9 to BN. One thing for sure and that is that the Chinese c […]
- Malayans Never Listen To Sabah Or Sarawak March 5, 2013Is anybody listening to what Sabahans want?Lucy Ahmed4:11PM Mar 4, 2013 When speaking of the recent Sabah intrusion incident, many people are trying to relate it only to the bigger picture of the Malaysian government's political issues.But it is much deeper than that as it has crept into the fabric of the social lives of Sabahans.I am here talking becau […]
- The Corruption Of Sarawak's Rainforests By Taib Mahmud & His Cronies November 30, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- A Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing? Christian Music Artist TobyMac and the Illuminati March 4, 2014Toby McKeehan, better known by his stage name TobyMac, is a Grammy-award winning Christian music artist who was one of [...]The post A Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing? Christian Music Artist TobyMac and the Illuminati appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Huffington, Greenwald and the Birth of the Purple Pill Media March 3, 2014In order to neuter the raging cobra of the alternative media, the globalists seem to be launching several new platforms [...]The post Huffington, Greenwald and the Birth of the Purple Pill Media appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- “Don’t Make Me Go Back, Mommy” : A Creepy Children’s Book About Satanic Ritual Abuse February 28, 2014“Don’t Make Me Go Back, Mommy”, is a children’s book published in 1990 written by author Doris Sanford. According to [...]The post “Don’t Make Me Go Back, Mommy” : A Creepy Children’s Book About Satanic Ritual Abuse appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Oscars 2014 Preview – Spoiler Alert Leaked Clip (funny video / JoyCamp) February 27, 2014Benny and Kevin from JoyCamp were thrilled to be invited back to the Academy Awards. They had a lot of [...]The post Oscars 2014 Preview – Spoiler Alert Leaked Clip (funny video / JoyCamp) appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- A Critical Analysis of Symbolism and Religious and Cult Behavior February 25, 2014A Critical Analysis of Religious and Cult Behavior and Symbolism Vigilant Citizen is well known for articles revealing the symbolism [...]The post A Critical Analysis of Symbolism and Religious and Cult Behavior appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse”: One Big, Children-Friendly Tribute to the Illuminati February 24, 2014Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse” is a fun and colorful video taking place in Ancient Egypt. However, behind the cartoonish style [...]The post Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse”: One Big, Children-Friendly Tribute to the Illuminati appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- The Box February 12, 2014Ancient cultures worshiped the stars that litter the heavens because they understood the effects they have on our minds, bodies [...]The post The Box appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation –The Illuminati Slasher Film February 10, 2014In 1994, the fourth installment in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre franchise was released. Starring Renée Zellweger and Matthew McConaughey in two of [...]The post The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation –The Illuminati Slasher Film appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Disney’s “Shutterbug Time” Video Indoctrinates Children to Embrace Government Spying February 5, 2014Special Agent Oso is an animated series that airs on Disney Junior, a television network geared towards children from 3 [...]The post Disney’s “Shutterbug Time” Video Indoctrinates Children to Embrace Government Spying appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- The 2014 Grammy Awards: Still Pushing the Illuminati Agenda January 28, 2014The 2014 Grammy Awards featured a black magic witchcraft ritual disguised as a Katy Perry performance. Surprised? You shouldn’t be. [...]The post The 2014 Grammy Awards: Still Pushing the Illuminati Agenda appeared first on The Vigilant Citizen.
- A Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing? Christian Music Artist TobyMac and the Illuminati March 4, 2014